51 | girls, emmett cullen

Start from the beginning

❝ Say that to your other one–night–stands. ❞ You scoffed, it was no denying that you were getting jealous as well. But his excuses were because he wanted to keep your relationship a low–profile, if your brother were to know how Emmett loved other girls besides you — then there was no doubting.

You stood up from where you sat, leaving Emmett on his bed looking at you. A sly smirk creeping on his face, his eyes held mischief as he looked at your body. It wouldn't hurt to stare now would it? He began to think if you came to his house to ask for help with studying or seduce him.

With the way your shorts adorned your bottom, and when you used his shirt as if you already had done it. He was loosing control slowly, if he were to be honest. Yet, he wasn't up in showing it so he hid everything he feels behind.  ❝ I have always loved women who plays hard to get. ❞

Rolling your eyes as you looked through his book shelf for more books that might help you, slowly you felt him coming just behind you. His huge, muscular arms that women had held during those nights encircled your waist. You were getting infuriated, yet he knew how to divert your thoughts.

❝ I'm sure I can convice you. ❞ His sinful lips ghosting over your ears as you held a sharp breath, thinking of something else rather than him or anything that involves intimacy. You turned around and looked back at him,

With a huff,  ❝ I am in no way like the other women you have encountered with. I am not those average women, I know my limits and so should you. ❞

Leaving his side, you were satisfied of your answer. Yet a shriek involuntarily left your lips when he grab a hold of your waist tucking you back to his arms. His hands made his way to your jaw, he was more than tempted.

❝ Oh dear, give me a night. Let's see if I can make you. ❞

With a surprising push to his bed, you yelped as his hands then bounded your wrists

With a surprising push to his bed, you yelped as his hands then bounded your wrists. Looking at you intently, he knew what he was doing indeed he was sure. But instead of you going against, his words were something that's pulling you to his charms.

Baby, I'm setting off a warning for you. ❞ He sat up, tugging the hem of his shirt as he easily stripped as if he had done it numerous times before. One night, only, if you were as so much as jealous — one night and one experience wouldn't hurt as much.

How you have loved him.

It's almost foolish.

❝ I know you're one for those guys with heroic deeds, someone you knew would last long for you. Someone who you knew will save you in the midst of your needings, ❞ leaning back down, his hands slowly glide from your shoulders towards your wrist.