I set my phone down after I felt Autumn start to stir. I looked back over to her to her emerald eyes looking into mine.

The cracks that showed her pain made me instinctivly pull her closer to make her feel better, safer.

To care for her.

Love her.

Autumns POV:

"Good morning handsome." I kissed his nose, a slight giggle escaping my lips. Waking up to him was something I wanted to do everyday, not just the spring break mornings.

The sunshine peeked through the blinds of the windows, hitting Ethans profile beautifully.

"Good morning Princess."

Yes that nickname can stay.

"How long have you been awake?" I sat up, stretching my arms up.

Ethan smiled and tickles my side. "Long enough to admire you."

I broke into fits of laughter. "Stop! Stop!" I laughed and buried my head into his chest laughing and squirming.

"You're too cute!" He stopped and kissed me.

The kiss intensified, his hand coming by my cheek, the other gripping my waist pulling me closer.

I put on hand on his cheek, the other gripping the shirt on his chest, pulling myself up into his lap.

I don't even know how much time passed before there was the bang of pots and pans downstairs. "Wake up!" Dylan yelled.

"Wakey wakey breakfast time!"

They're so extra.

Ethan pulled away, his eyes staring into mine. "Of course."

I softly got off his lap. "Let's get dressed, I'm hungry." I went over to my suitcase and grabbed a blue romper with a floral pattern and off shoulder sleeves.

"I'm hungry too, but for you."

I shot my head toward him, his face buried in the pillow.

"What are you doing?" I sat by him, fully dressed.

He turned his head. His plump lips swollen, making them look even more kissable.

Now I don't want to go eat.

"You were changing." He smiled with his teeth and sat up.

His smile was so beautiful, but when he brought his teeth out, his smile was even more beautiful. It radiated perfection.

He got up and changed into a blue muscle tank and tan shorts. "Let's go!"

We ran downstairs. Everybody was already down there.

Yikes.

"Finally you slow pokes! I do not want to know why you guys took so long!" Jules jumped off the couch. "Let's go!"

I blushed and shook my head. I looked up at Ethan who was looking down at me, smirking.

We finally got to this super cute resturant that sold fresh pressed juices and acai bowls.

Once we all got a bowl and juice we sat down outside at a round white picnic table with a red umbrella.

"Autumns first acai bowl!" Ethan grinned and took his camera out.

I glanced at his camera, an expensive professional one.

I smiled with it as he took the picture. "Perfect!" He grinned as he looked at it on the tiny screen.

Jules smiled. "That was adorable." She took a bite of her bowl. "Ugh I could live on these."

"To be honest," Grayson said, a huge bite in his mouth. He swallowed and resumed, "Ethan and I do live on these."

Ethan nodded in agreement. "Atleast three to five a week."

I laughed and took a bite of mine. I see the draw now, this was seriously amazing. I made a half moan, half groan of approval.

Ethan smirked. "I knew you'd like it!" He pulled his phone out of his pocket, setting his camera down.

We all ate and things were going really good, until I saw Ethans mood go from happy to pissed off.

"You okay?" I leaned over and looked at him, "You look pissed."

He just clenched his jaw, shaking his head slightly.

Weird.

I got worried, but I tried to shake the idea from my head. I couldn't though. Everytime I looked at him he looked pained.

Once we all finished, we started walking down Los Angeles. It was stunning, so many different people and places. I was in love with it.

I walked down, my hand intertwined with Ethan who was still quiet, his eyes emotionless as he stared ahead.

Alice and Grayson were talking and laughing as they looked around LA. "We have to make sure we get 'in and out'!" Gray smiled, "Ethan and I used to get it when we came here."

Ethan just nodded, emotionless. Like he just heard his name and went along with it. I felt my heart drop slightly.

Ethans POV:

I nodded my head at Graysons statement, my eyes still focused on walking and what was ahead of me.

I could feel Autumns eyes burning a hole of concern into me.

I couldn't tell Autumn what was wrong. She'd get way too mad at me, she may not trust me anymore.

If I didn't tell her, I'd hurt her and she'd think I don't trust her. I can't hurt her more than she already is.

I'd trust her with anything.

But the text that I got, I couldn't share with her yet.

It'd need an explanation.

I'm not ready.