Chapter 2:Chara: The Junkyard

Me and Frisk went to my car as we went in and made our way to the junkyard, she was silent most of the ride, I stirred up a bit of conversations, and she seemed uncomfortable,  hopefully she'll get used to it... We finally made it  to the junkyard and then we see two guys, about in their late 20's..... grabbing trash and placing it in a big trash bag. We got out of the car and walked up to the men.

"HEY!" I yelled which caught the men's attention, they set the bags in a truck and walked up to us.

"Whaddya want?" one of the men groaned as Frisk looked at the trash they had, walked up to it and slowly started examining it, another one of the men went up to her and smacked her in the face.She groaned in pain as she fell to her knees, holding her face.

"Hehe...you should watch where you touch little lady~"

"HEY! She's my assistant! Maybe you should watch where you touch!" I yelled as I helped Frisk up.

"Hm...like I care about some pretty little assistant being hurt, I bet she can endure it." The man snickered as Frisk clutched her fist and growled lowly.

"Sir...I have some information  about your...'Group' you created..."

"Uh..what group..? We are just looking for junk..."

"Really..? What explains the orchid necklaces..?"

"Are you some agent spy..?"

"Answer my question..are you a Swad..?"

"Swad..? What's a Swad..?" The man said as he turned to his men and chuckled. I walked up to him and grabbed him.

"Dude! What the  Hell!" The man screamed as I slammed him to a wall.

"Look...I want information...and if you don't give me want I want... I will make sure your life is hell". I said as I pulled out a gun and pointed it at his head. The other guy ran to Frisk as he grabbed her and pointed a gun at her head.

"If you kill my partner...I'll kill your partner t-too..." The Man said as he triggers the gun. 

"Chara! don't...." Frisk said as she teared up. I looked at the man on the wall as he shot me in the chest with his gun. I looked at my chest as the man that was holding Frisk also shot me with his gun in he same spot the other man shot me at.

"CHARA!!" Frisk yelled as I fell to the ground......why did this happen...?..

I don't wanna die...  

To be continued~

Cliffhanger~

Sowwy~

Bye~