#1- Bendy x Ink illness!Shy!Reader

Sorry if it's crap but y'know, this is the first one and I'm practicing ('Δ')
Keys:
(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= last name
(F/N)= friends name
(F/C)= favourite colour
(F/P)= favourite pastry
(F/I/C)= favourite ice cream
(F/D)= favourite drink
(F/A)= favourite Animal
(Y/A)= your adress

A (F/C) (F/A) and a blue devil were walking through the main street of their town. The (F/A)'s name was (Y/N) and the devil was called (F/N).
They were heading over to a little café near to (Y/N)'s house.
Arrived (F/N) asked: "So what do you want?"
"I'll take (F/P) and (F/D) if it's okay", (Y/N) answered. The (F/A) was very shy so (F/N) ordered for both of them.
"And what about your illness? Is everything okay? Is it getting better or worse?!", (F/N) almost shouted.
"H-hey! Can you pl-please talk a little less loud? I d-don't want the whole café to know!" (Y/N) took a deep breath. "Well... it is getting worse. Sometimes I'm not able to breath normal and I'm throwing up more and more ink every time."
"Oh no!" (F/N) quickly rushed over to (Y/N) and hugged her tight. (Y/N), who didn't like physical contact in general, squeaked silently and tried to get (F/N) off. Even though she was (Y/N)'s best and only friend it was awkward to be hugged this tight and long.
(F/N) rolled with her eyes. "Oh my god, (Y/N)! When will you finally find someone you want to hug? Or hold hands? Or-"
"Yeah, w-well... I'm okay with my social strange status (Ha! See that alliteration?) and you don't have to worry!", the (F/A) interrupted the devil who glared at her. "Sorry?"
"Nu-uh! You have to find someone! Especially someone to help you with your illness, you don't even allow me to help!" (F/N) looked determined  (Plz get the reference;-;) and at this time a plate with (F/P) and a mug/cup/glass with (F/D) were placed infront of (Y/N).
One minute later (F/N) got her food and drink too and the two ink creatures ate in silence (as silent as it gets in a downtown café).
After they finished their meal, (Y/N) quickly paid (she insisted) and they went out of the café and back to (Y/N)'s.
The rest of the day they watched A series of unfortunate events on Netflix [cuz I'm able to (I didn't even watch this)].

•~Time Skip brought to you by an original breakfast (if someone gets this reference I'm dying)~•▪

Your POV

It was nine p.m. and unfortunately (F/N) had to leave. Yes, I am shy and don't like physical contact, but (F/N) was nice to talk to.
She stood in the door and waved at me.
Then I did something we both didn't expect: I hugged her. From my own.
(F/N) had tears of joy and hugged back happy. "Th-thank y-you, (Y/N)!"
It felt awkward and not really good but I wanted to make (F/N) glad so I swallowed and stood my ground.
After we let go I smiled. "Have a nice day. No, a nice life."
"You too! And you know what? We'll spend our nice lives together! Like really best friends!", (F/N) shouted. "See ya, (Y/N)!"
"Bye!"
As soon as (F/N) left I stumbled into the bathroom and brushed my teeth (Not awkward if you are a bird and brush your teeth. Nu-uh!).
I changed and fell into my bed.

▪•~Time Skip brought to you by a conveniently shaped lamp~•▪

The next day was sunday (is it bad sunday was autocorrected to Subway?), what meant I was still free.
I got dressed and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Okay, I was just eating (F/I/C) ice cream but that's breakfast too!
I then decided do go outside. In my (F/C) jacket I walked out of the center and after a while I registrated that I left the whole city.
Well, some fresh air doesn't hurt, right?
Little did I know, this walk wasn't going to go well...