Boe used magic to dress herself into her sorcerer uniform. She goes from a black hoodie and jeans to a yellow robe with a hood, much like the Ancient One. She took inspiration from her outfit in honor of her. The uniform draped over her lanky body loosely but had a makeshift belt made of the same yellow material tied around her waits. The yellow color of the uniform contrasted beautifully against her mocha skin. She let her light brown hair hand loosely around her waist.

Stephen had done the same thing she did except his colors were blue and he, much to Boes distain, had the cloak of levitation. The cloak had never taking a liking o the girl and she didn't have a clue why. Stephen also had the Eye of Agamoto around his neck. The both were adorned with sling rings.

Boe and Stephan walk to the open space where the door was preparing for the god of thunder to arrive. As Stephan and the cloak of levitation hoisted him up Boe walked to his left and leaned on the column putting one foot up behind her and crossed her arms.

They waited for about three minutes before they heard multiple knocks echoing from the door. With a flick of her wrist Boe let the man in letting him seemingly fall through the door.
As the tall blond stood upright looking around confused the young Sorceress got a good look at him.

There was no doubt that he was handsome. Even with just wearing a green shirt, a black hoodie and a khaki jacket he still looked stunning. He stood at about six foot four and had his long, golden hair tied into a ponytail but left a few hairs out. Boe could tell he was royalty by the way he held himself. He was carrying a umbrella but Boe knew better. It was probably his hammer, Mjölner, in disguise.

"Thor Odinson." Stephen boomed, his voice echoing throughout the sanctum as he flew closer to the god. At the same time Boe pushes herself off the the wall and walked to stand parallel to Stephan and while they were doing this Thor raises his umbrella to defend himself. Thor's electric blue eyes scanned both of them, scrutinizing them, probably determining if they were foes or not. "God of thunder."

"You can put down the umbrella." Boe added. His eyes flicked to hers and he didn't break eye contact as he put the umbrella on a coat hanger.

Once he had let go Stephan transported the three to a different part of the sanctum. Steph, mimicking Boes stance, quite sassily leaned on a table as Thor picked up an ancient relic. There was an tense silence before Thor desired to break it.

"So, Earth has, uh, wizards now huh." His gruff accented voice pointed out as he chuckled to himself. He then tried and failed to put the relic back but ended up making them all fall off. Boe watched amused as he fumbled to put them back.

Smooth move, Goldie locks.

"The preferred term is master of the mystic arts. You can leave that." The sorcerer stated.

"Alright wizards." He said putting a hand on his hip. "Who are you why should I care?"

Stephan looked down " my name is Doctor Steven Strange and this is Boe Cassidy, we have some questions for you."

"Take a seat, goldie locks." Boe deadpanned as she transported them into the library where they all sat. Thor looked around confused.

"Tea?" Asked Stephan, making a circular tea cup appear in thors hand.

" I don't drink tea."