Talent Show Part 3

🎸Niall's POV🎸

Well it's time for the winner... I'm sitting in the audience because I'm not here to win... My name isn't even on the program.... I was just helping Louis...

They picked the top three.. Which are Louis Jay and this kid who did magic named Ethan...

"Third place goes to... Jay Singleton" the announcer who happens to be Harry said... He gave her a Nando's gift card... We will be using that...

"Second place goes to......... Louis Tomlinson" I frowned how could Ethan win.. They were both better.. Harry handed Louis an envelope with £50...

"First place goes to Ethan Thomas" he said and no one clapped... He handed Ethan a envelope with £100 inside... They bowed and walked off the stage...

Well excuse my language but this is some bullsh*t... I'm just saying.. Then I say Ethan talking to Jay... Flirting with her almost... So I walk up to them and snog the h*ll outta Jay...

"Wowza" she said... She looked at Ethan and said "I will text you later!" And he walked away...

"Why is that you have his number?" I said jealousy clear in my voice...

"He's nice.. Kinda sweet and kinda cute.. But I would never leave you... Nobody compares to you.. Which reminds me I wrote you a song I will sing to you tomorrow..." She said and skipped off to Emily and Louis