"It's not like I have a choice..."

The ground was still shaking, you could barley stand, just then a few more rocks began to crash down. The opening was now shut. You were barricaded in. There was no way out, or at least that's what you thought.

You were trying to find an exit, all while keeping your distance from them.

Suddenly you felt a jolt throughout your body. Your vision went blurry while the shock continued.

You were now awake.

You looked around, searching for something, anything. You weren't sure how or why but you were alive.

"What happened to me? What was that?"

You slowly got up, and looked around some more. You were in the room you made for yourself in the sewers.

You walked over to your bag, opened it and there it was. Your sketchbook.

You flipped a few pages, looking for the sketch you had made of Alexa.

You held the drawing in your hands and sighed. Then it hit you- will Pennywise only be here for awhile just like he had said to Alexa in your dream? Every 27 years... It's... To long.

You put the drawing back into your bag and headed towards the Mountain of Things.

"Pennywise? Where are you?"

You continued to slowly search for him. Your chest wasn't in much pain anymore. You wondered what was in those pills he gave you but right now it didn't matter. You needed to find Pen first and talk to him, you had to know if he would leave you soon, Too soon..

You heard a noise, someone searching for something in the Mountain. It's was Pen.

"What are you doing?"

He ignored you and continued searching.

You watched as he pulled things out of the mountain. Then he pulled out a small box. He's walked towards you with the box in his hands.

"Open it"

"I have to talk to you-"

"Please.. Open it."

You looked at him and then down at the box. You opened it slowly and then gasped. You took the object out, being careful as to not tear it.

"This is her?"

He nodded, you looked at the picture. She was beautiful.

"Why did you show this to me?"

"Because you remind me of her. I won't make the same mistake twice, I don't want to lose it again...not again."

"Are you going to leave me to?"

"What do you mean?"

You carefully put the picture back into the box.

"I had another dream. You both were in it again. Is it really true that you won't be here- that you'll leave me alone and I won't be able to see you for the next 27 years...."

You poured your emotions out, you couldn't contain them anymore.

"It's not like I can do anything-"

"So I will be alone..."

You stood there, as grief began to roll over you. You weren't scared or afraid, you were sad... You felt alone.

This is what you wanted wasn't it? You wanted to be alone... You wanted to be free from people and yet here you are.

Then you thought, did you really do it to be alone...  Did you really kill your mom to be set free, or did you do it for him..

"I didn't want to tell you like this, I wasn't sure. I didn't know... It is true that I.. will leave soon"

You continued to be lost in thought as his words filled your mind.

Alone

Alone

Alone

Alone

You watch as he walked over to a large well. It looked endless from where you were standing.

"I really am sorry."

Here it is. The moment you were waiting for. The moment you were going to regret because you are to late. Unless..

"I.."

You continue to watch as he leans over the ledge, looking down.

You then whisper under your breath.

"...I love you."

He stops moving closer to the ledge. He stops looking down and turns his head towards you.

"Come with me"

Your head still low as the thought of him disappearing from you continues.

"What?"

"I am unsure if this will work but.. Come with me, we can disappear together."

You thought to yourself; I can disappear with him. I can be with him. A fall like that will surely kill me though.

You made your way over to him, you both stood by the ledge. You jumped into his arms, hugging him tight.

You both began spinning together, down the well and engulfed into the darkness. You never let go of him and he never let go of you. Your eyes were closed tightly as you waited.

At any moment you expected to hit the ground. You'd end your life for him.

However... It never happened.

When you opened your eyes you were still in his embrace. You saw stars beyond stars, you had thought you were dead but this felt different from death.

You were more alive than ever, and together with him.

You were unable to speak but you could hear his words.

"Sleep now, we'll be back in the next 27 years"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will I continue this part? Probably... 😊
~Neero