Finding our place

Hagi's POV ~~~

~~~~~~~~

She takes my hand and we walk out of the cave we've stayed for 30+ years and find the nearest town.

"So (Y/N), How does this place look?"

"What do you mean Hagi?"

"For a place to live."

"What do you mean?"

"We need a place to live. How about here? It has everything we need. Shelter, Shops, medical facilities. "

Your POV~~~

~~~~~

Hagi goes on about How great this little town is and all you can think is 'Wait. Are we Going to live together?'

He sees a beauty salon and leads you inside. One of the stylists sits you in a chair while Hagi dictates your hair to be shoulder length with bangs.

While he goes up to pay he says "Donate the hair to charity. And we were wondering... Are there any apartments for rent or sale?"

The stylist who cut your hair directed him to a nice apartment building where the view is amazing. He picks you up bridal style and carries you all the way to the building.

"Hagi! Put me down!!!!"

"Oh come on sweets, you used to love this. "

"Fine...." you saw that silent plea in his eyes and couldn't say no.

He carries you up to the top floor penthouse. He puts you over his shoulder and unlocks the door, Then lays you on a king size feather down matress with silk sheets and comforter.

Hagi's POV ~~~

~~~~~~~

'God, she looks so beautiful on this bed. Her freshly cut hair, perfectly spread around her head leaving her neck bared.' I shake my head and lay next to her and wrap my chiropteran hand around her side.

"Hagi?"

"Yes?"

"Stay with me for awhile..." she looks scared, like something is watching her other than me.

"Of course, I'll always be by your side (Y/N)." She curls up closer to me.

"Where did we leave off earlier Hagi?"

Your POV ~~~

~~~~~

You hear yourself ask "Where did we leave off earlier Hagi?" and see his eyes light up and your pinned on your back before you can blink.

You feel soft warm lips on yours and your kissing back with passion you didn't realize you had. Your arms slink behind his neck and wrap around him. His hands flip you both so your on top of him and he pulls back.

"I helped put those clothes on, I'll take them off to." as he slips your shirt off of your body and unhooks your bra and throwing both across the room.

Before you realize your unbuttoning his shirt as well. He bites his lip and you think 'Damn, that's sexy'.

Hagi's POV ~~~

~~~~~

She bites her lip and I flip us again so I can take my shirt off and I slide her skirt down and off along with her thin cotton panties.

She undoes my belt and her eyes beg me to take everything off. I comply and her eyes grow big by the size of my penis.

I crawl up to her and start kissing down her neck and down her entire body until I reach her most sensitive spot and start kissing and sucking down there while she writhes from pleasure.

Your POV~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Hagi keeps kissing, sucking and licking your clitoris (sensitive part above the hole on your vagina).

"Please Hagi, Please. "

"Please What (Y/N)?"

"Take me..."

He gets on all fours and crawls up to you and plants a soft kiss on your lips. While he puts your ankles over his shoulders and asks "Are you ready?"

You nod and he guides himself to the entrance and thrusts into you roughly and starts thrusting you hard while you moan from pleasure.

You find yourself begging it to be harder and him complying without complaint. He forces your feet together and bends them behind your head and you moan louder and your back  arches.

He watches you and smiles. You feel your face warm up and his gets red and he calls your name as you call his and you both finish.

He lays down on top of you and says "Welcome home

(Y/N)."