UH OH.. O.o

AN: This will be the final chapter in this story followed by an epilouge soon because the writers block is too much and I'm wanting to start another story. Thank you all for reading I love you guys. You all have been fabulous  readers!

Your POV: 

Hagi and I have been making love a lot lately. We're both just bored and it's all we think of doing. Sure its fun but I'm getting bored. 

Hagi comes in with the take out I asked him for. He listens so well to what I want. As soon as I get a whif of the food I was craving not even fifteen minutes ago I run to the bathroom to throw up. Hagi, as usual takes care of me by holding my hair up. I see he's worried. As soon as I finish I rinse out my mouth. 

"(Y/N)? When was the last time you had your period?"

"Uh a month and a half ago?"

"I'll be back."

"Okay.... Where are you-" The door shuts. Leaving my question in mid air. I eat my food anyway while I wait for him to return. 

He comes back and says "Go pee on it." He hands me a pregnancy test.

Oh shit.

I obey and set it on the sink. It says wait five minutes so I set a timer. I keep checking it even though I know I won't get an answer.

The timer dings and I look over, I'm pregnant. Oh my god. I'm gonna be a mom. 

"Hagi...."

He comes in and look. He gets the biggest grin on his face. "I'm gonna be a Daddy."

I nod and he swings me around in his arms. "Hagi... PUT ME DOWN!"

"I'm sorry! I'm just excited. I promise I will be here to take care of you every step of the way. I will love and cherish our childeren for as long as we remain on the earth. Forever."