chapter 1-Ask me out

Sabrina POV.

I woke up and put my clothes on and brushed my teeth, i went downstairs and out the door, but first i went inside to grab an banana, I ran to rRowan's house but she wasn't there, so I walked to school by myself.I walked in and decided to get my books.Iwas by my locker when Rowan came next to me with a smile"Heeeeyyyyy Sabrina"she said happily. I smiled"hey row"I hugged her.the bell ring and we went to class.I sat down at my seat.Our teacher ask for our homework. I forgot mine, luckily Rowan handed me my homework, which she did for me."you left your homework at my house"she said."thank you"I smiled. We start class.I pulled out my pencil and we start to take nores.then I hear the door open and see a boy come in."you are the new student"our techer says."yeah, I'm Peyton Meyer"he said sitting behind Rowan. "Hi"I said and he waved.We wrote down a few things and class was over before I know it school was over.I walk out of school doors and see Rowan waiting on me."hey row"I said."I asked out Peyton today, he was in my math class and he sat next to me, and then he just asked me on a date"she said happily. I put on a fake smile."that's great, tomorrow i'm going to the movies are you coming? "I asked."um...sorry but I have a date tomorrow at the movies, maybe since you going you can come"she said.I smiled which also was a fake smile and hugged her.we went home and I took a shower and went to bed.

~~~

I woke up and did my same routine.today was Saturday and I was going to Rowan's house.I put on ripped jeans and a black floral blouse with white polka dots on it and white shoes.I straighten my hair and walked out the door saying good by to my mom.I ring the door bell and Rowan's brother came in."hey Sabrina"he said.I waved and walked in."Rowan, Sabrina is here"he yelled and Rowan came downstairs."you don't have to yell I can hear you"she said and her brother went upstairs. "Hey Rowan"I said sitting on the chair."hey"she said turning on the tv and sitting next to me.the door bell ring and Rowan jumped up."coming"she said and opened the door."hey Peyton"she said.I turn around to see Peyton standing there."hey guys"he said and they sat next to me."so what you guys doing today"he said."nothing we might go to the mall or the park"she said."how about the mall"I said."ok"we all agreed and got up.we walked to the mall and went into the arcade inside the mall.me and Rowan played the driving game and then Rowan and Peyton played this other game.I sat there as they played games.I was starting to feel left out so I walked around the mall and sit in starbucks.I look on my phone when a girl came to me."hey your Sabrina right"I was on my phone and looked to see a girl my age I didn't recognise. "Yeah"I said."hi I'm in your class"she said smiling. She has black hair and green eyes and was wearing black jeans and a regular t-shirt. "Hey me and my friends are going to the movies would you like to join us"I asked."sure what time?"she said."at 7"I said."I'll be there"she said.we talked and went around the mall.we had alot in common except her favorite color is green.I bought a few stuff and we went into the arcade. I see Rowan and Peyton sitting down talking and eating pizza. "Hey guys this is my friend kayleigh"I said."hey kayleigh"they said in unison. We join them for pizza and talked.it was time to go to the movies and I walk with kayleigh, I see Peyton holding Rowan's hand and I frowned. I wish he would've asked me out.I thought. "You wish he would ask you out?"kayleigh said.I turn to her."did I say that out loud"I said and she nodded smiling. We went into the move theater and decided we all watch Maleficent.we got our popcorn and sat down.the movie start to play and held my drink while eating popcorn. I look to see Peyton had is arm around Rowan while watching the movie.I squeeze the drink and saw that I spilled my drink all over kayleigh. "Sorry"I said."that's alright"she said getting upstairs to go wipe her shirt.I just decided to ignore them and watch the movie.kayleigh came back and sat down.we watched the movie.when the movie was done, we all talked and went home, I got kayleigh's phone number so I could call her.I went into my house and went upstairs to my room.I fell asleep with no dreams.

~~~

Plz comment vote follow (:

Thx for reading guys and remember to follow * Alexislovesyou4life*she helped me with the story.it gets better in the story (: