Seperated??

Soyou : Then lets go to each other's class first!!

Seohyun : Ok...

Soyou : Let's go!!

Both of them went to each other's class, it was only next to each other's class..

Soyou : Then we will meet each again... Bye...

Soyou walked into her class..

*tuk*

She bumped into someone again...

A guy : Hey.. Look at where you are going!

She looked up to that guy and her eues gets bigger... It was that ahjussi earlier..

Soyou : Ahjussi!! You are so annoying.. Why did I bump into you again??

Sehun : Aish.. This girl... I am not ahjussi, I am Oh Sehun..

Soyou : Yeah.. yeah...

Soyou walk to the table far from sehun...

Sehun : Yah!! I am not finish talking yet...

Soyou : But I thought that you just finished it..

Sehun : Where's your other friend huh? Seperated??

Soyou : Shut up and sit... You sure have a blabber mouth..

Sehun : Yah!!! You!!

Kai came nearer to Sehun.

Kai : Sehun!! Stop it!!

Sehun : But hyung..

Kai : It's fine...

Sehun : Ok...

There was only six boys and four girls in the class... The teacher just came..

Mr. Lee : Here.. Four of the girls will be called as SISTAR.. While the six boys here, will be called as EXO-K, ok?? You will have to combine with EXO-M next door in some competition.. Both of the group are seperated, because some teachers don't want to take care of 12 boys at the same time... Now, you need to have a dance instrutor and so on.. You need to find them yourself.. Understand??

All : Yes!!

Mr. Lee : Did all of you know the rules??

Suho : Not really..

Mr. Lee : One, no dating allowed.. Well, you can but after five months... Second, if your mark's low, the group that you're in are not allowed to be in any competition until the mark's good...

*Kring.. Kring*

Mr. Lee : Hello??   ................  Owh really?? Ok then.. Allow them to be in my class..

Suho : What is it, Mr. Lee??

Mr. Lee : SNSD and EXO-M are joining our class.. Mr. Kim just quit being a teacher here.. So I will have 25 students now..

*Tuk..tuk*

Taeyeon : Mr. Lee, can we come in??

Mr. Lee : Yes.. You can come in...

All of them went inside the classroom...

Mr. Lee : Go take a seat in a group table, with your own group...

All of them find their new seat..

Mr. Lee : Ok now... I will decide the leader of the group..

Mr. Lee looked at all of the group members..

Mr. Lee : Ok now.. Suho and Kris will be the leader of EXO-K and EXO-M..While Taeyeon will be SNSD's leader.... And Hyorin will be SISTAR's leader... OK??

All : Yes..

Mr. Lee : Ok now.. Talk to another person in the group and get to know each other... Then we will talk about the first concept for your first ever competition.. OK?? And don't forget to pick your own colour of the group.. I will change the table cloth with the colour that you picked..

All : YES!!

SISTAR'S  table

Hyorin : Ok now.. What colour do you want??

Soyou : Blue??

Bora : Green??

Dasom : Purple??

Hyorin : What about pink?? We are girls.. Girls usually like pink.. But I think most of the group would have pink as their colour too..

Bora : How about 'Fuchsia' ?? It is a vivid purplish red colour.. Huh?? What do you think??

Soyou : That sounds great...

Hyorin : Sure?? Because I will Mr. Lee about it now..

Dasom : Yes...

SNSD's table

Taeyeon : What colour do you want??

Tiffany : PINK!!!!!

Yuri : Yah!! I was the one who supposed to say that earlier..

Tiffany : But pink is my life!!

Yuri : It's not only you who like pink ,okay??

Tiffany pout..

Taeyeon : Enough guys.. We will have pink but what type of pink??

Jessica : How about Pastel Pink Rose??

Taeyeon : Yes.. That's good... Agree??

All : Yes...

EXO's table

Suho : It's hard to pick one.. I think Mr. Lee should pick it for us..

After a more than 30 minute of discussions, they told it to Mr. Lee..

Mr. Lee : OK.. SISTAR's colour is fuchsia??

Hyorin : Yes..

Mr. Lee : SNSD's is Pastel Pink Rose??

Taeyeon : Yes..

Mr. Lee : And EXO.. You haven't pick one yet.. So I just buy a white colour table cloth until you will confirmed which colour to pick, ok??

Suho : Okay..

Mr. Lee : Now go.. And walk to your own group's room.. And make a logo or dance or something... As long as you don't bother any other classes and did not broke the rules... Ok?? You can also design the sport clothes for your team or what so ever that you want to do...

All : Okay..

All of them went into their own room and thinking of something..

SISTAR's room

Hyorin : Let's discuss on what you want to do now..

Bora : Should we design our own logo?? And stick it in front of our room??

Hyorin : Yes.. That's good.. Anymore ideas??

Dasom : Let's design our own practice clothes..

Soyou : With fuchsia as the colour of the clothes...

Bora : And our small logo and our names stick to it..

Hyorin : Wow.. That's a good idea.... OK... Lets divide into two teams... Bora and soyou will make the logo, while me and dasom will design the clothes..

ALL : Ok...

Hyorin : Let's get into business guys...

---------------------------------------------------

How was it?? I am super sleepy right now... But yeah,how's the story??

 I got the colour from their own group colour's.. But I was searching for EXO's group colour.. But they said it was not official yet, so I will ignore it first..