~Stay Close~

COLBY
I wake up and look down at sam, I didn't know what exciting thing Elton had planned for us next but I hope it's not like yesterday, Sam was too scared to go so he backed down, he just wanted to stay around me I guess. I feel like at this point he's basically a child that I'm looking out for, he has been extremely clingy lately. He told me yesterday that he's afraid of losing me in the future, he really has nothing to worry about, I love him with every part of me, and I know he does too. He moves his head onto my chest, I mess with his hair. "Morning love bug." I say, sam looks at me and kisses me. "Good morning." He says. "What are we doing today?" He asks, Elton opens the curtain. "We're going to the beach and probably going on a hike." Elton says, I was happy we weren't going up high again. "Ok." I say, sam gets up and so do I, we get dressed and sit on the couch. Once the other two were ready we go to the beach.
>>>>>>>>
Once we get to the beach sam hops on my back and tucks his head into my shoulder. I walk over to where Elton and Corey are and sam gets off and sits down on the towel. "Wanna go up to the water or stay here?" Elton asks, sam looks at me and reaches out his arms. "I want you here with me." Sam says, I sit next to him and Elton and Corey go to the water. "You ok?" I ask, he side hugs me. "Yeah, I'm still scared of losing you." He says, I mess with his hair. "Don't be worried about that, I'm not gonna leave you sam, just live life." I say, he looks up and kisses me. "Ok." He says. "You still wanna stay here or do you wanna go do something?" I ask, sam points to the rock climbing area next to the beach. "I wanna go there." He says, I stand up and grab his hand, let's go ask uncle Elton first." I say, sam hops on my back and we run to Elton and Corey. "Can we go to the rock climbing area over there?" Sam asks, Elton looks at us and smiles. "Sure we'll meet you guys over there." He says, we run off and go to the rock climbing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Once we get to the rock climbing area sam jumps off my back and starts climbing up the walls. I loved to him finally having some fun without being scared, I join him and we climb to the top. Once we get to the top sam looks down and then at me. "Scared?" I ask, he looks at me and nods, it was about 5 feet in the air, I grab him and jump off, the harness Let's us slowly fall to the ground, sam holds me tightly the whole way down. Once we get to the ground we take off our harnesses and sam runs over to the next wall, I follow him. "This is lower so I won't be scared." He says, we start climbing. Once we get to the top of the wall sam starts to climb down, he was going really fast. "Babe, stay close ok." I yell down, he gives me a thumbs up and I climb down.
>>>>>>>>>
It's been a couple hours since we went rock climbing and all of us just ate dinner, we planned on going back to the RV. "Let's go guys, we need to get back before the trailer park closes." Elton says, we all follow him and we go to the trailer park. Once we get there sam climbs up into the bed and I do the same, he kisses me and lays close to me, tucking his head into my chest, we fall asleep.