the beginning of a big seceret

I woke up to the sound of my mum calling for breakfast it was half 8, I jumped out of bed and ran to bath room to fix my hair and then I went down for breakfast,it was the first day of summer and even though my mum had woken me up so early I still wasnt botherd because I had longer to hang out with my bestfriend hayes, he was more than a bestfriend really he was more like a brother we had known eachother since we was 7 and we had been good friends ever since.

After breakfast I went upstairs to text hayes hi Hayes do you want to got out today we could go to the park I went and got in the shower by the time I got out there was a text on my phone sorry Lily I carnt am to busy maybe another day I was so suprised it was the first day of summer and he was busy, Hayes is never busy I decided to go over there. When I got there I knocked on the door Skylynn opened it she was so happy to see me she jumped up and down and asked idpf we could play on the swing in her room. Isaid in a minute is Hayes here she said yes he is upstairs asleep I was so suprised he told me he was busy, but anyway I still went in when I got inside I heard crying coming from the living room, it was Hayes's mum and Nash I imediatley asked if they was okay and they said yes everythinks thine, I asked if I could go up to hayes but they very quickly said no another day I was very confused so I decided to go home, on my way out I heard alot of movement upstairs like there was a view people up there when no one else could of been up there but Hayes.