Superman just stared at the bat for a moment and quickly stammered "Oh. Umm... yeah... I'll be there in a minute."

As the call was being ended, Batman walked over to the group of teens and quickly ordered "To the conference room, all of you. Miss Martian, you will not breathe a word of what you know until Superman and I get there. Is that clear?"

"Y-y-yes Batman." She stammered.

"And that goes for telepathy too. Do not tell them anything."

"Aww man, he caught on to the loophole before we could even try." Wally started to immediately pout and complain but the Bat glare he received quickly shut him up and had him making a mad dash to get to the conference room.

The rest of the team followed Wally toward the conference room, each bristling with excitement and inquisitory thoughts, all except for Megan who walked sullenly like a kicked puppy for believing it has done something wrong. Batman watches them leave and turns back toward the teleporter to wait for the arrival of the Man of Steel. They had a lot to discuss and he was going to make sure that they resolved all of the problems waiting for them.

Superman arrived shortly after the teens left and was instantly met by Batman who said not a word as he sharply turned and briskly walked away. Superman took the silent order and followed the man to the room containing the teens and the information he was intent on receiving. If there was any chance that the martian teen knew anything about his lineage and what his Kryptonian race is like, then he will gladly take the blame for anything that Connor does, because at least he knows that there is a possibility that it could happen to him as well.

Batman followed by Superman entered the conference room and walked right up to the head of the conference table. The team was already seated and waited for the Bat to start. "Okay, start. Megan tell us everything you know."

Megan was sitting with her head down and her hands in her lap. She looks up at Batman and begins her story. "It all starts when I was back home. As a child, we martians are told stories about the brave and valiant Kryptonians, but we had another name for them. Anyway, one of the stories talks about one man named Bar-Al, a hero among their peoples. He was very strong and brave, and popular among the females of their society, but he spent most of his time with his friend and confidant Jad-En. It was very uncommon in the Kryptonian society for two men to be such good friends because as a Kryptonian the one individual that is favourited or becomes a , I believe the term is best friend, has a major influence on you. One such influence is that at certain periods throughout the Kryptonians life, if they feel that their best friend becomes threatened, they instantly become overly protective and in essence mate with the individual. This is what happened to Bar-Al, his closest friend Jad-En was being attacked during one of Bar-Al's seasons, and he was instantly mated. Bar-Al became intensely possessive and protective of anything and anyone that came near Jad-En. He became much more kind and romantic toward Jad-En, and even though Jad-En didn't feel the same way about Bar-Al, fell in love with him. The Kryptonian upon mating will secrete a pheromone that tailors itself specifically toward the mate, so slowly but surely Jad-En fell in love with him too. But during this time they become so consumed with keeping their mate safe that they become almost animalistic at times to keep any potential threats at bay. Anyway the story goes on and on about protecting Jad-En from some villains and that sort of stuff. What I am trying to say is that I believe this is what happened to Connor. The slightest provocation could have set it off, so I think when Robin and Wally were arguing, it triggered Connor's protective state. That's why Kryptonian males weren't usually supposed to spend time with each other. But from what I heard they are still able to procreate with each other. Don't ask because I do not know how that would work." Megan blushed and returned her hands to her lap with her head down.

Everyone looked at her completely shell shocked, even the Batman who is never surprised or shows emotion sat there with his mouth hung open. Batman quickly recovered when he realized what he was doing and thought for a moment. "Is there any way to reverse it?"

Megan looks at Batman and gives him an apologetic smile that says I'm sorry please don't hurt me. Superman then asks "Will it wear off? The animalistic nature part. Like, will he calm down?"

Megan then looks at the Man of Steel and reassuringly answers "Yes, I don't know how long it will take, but it will happen."

"I am going to kill that clone when I get my hands on him." Batman quietly mutters

Superman quickly steps in front of the Bat to prevent him access to the teleporters. "O no your not. Just be glad that you know Robin has someone that will completely love him for the rest of their lives."

"Don't worry I am going home, I just really want to find Joker right now."

Superman sees the honesty in Batman's words and lets him pass and leave the base via Zeta tube teleporter. Superman turned back toward the martian and thanked her for letting him know more about his ancestry and decided that it was a good time to head back home. He had a lot to think about.