Lesson Learned

Passion

Me and Chris walked to his car. "Passion can you come here." Clarence said in a calm tone. "Yes Clar?" I sighed. "Can you just come back to my crib. I don't want you going to no other nigga house." He said honestly.

"That's all you had to say." I chuckled. "Chris im gonna just call you." I told him. "Who is this nigga?" Chris asked. He was an overprotective friend so I already know he ain't care too much for Clarence.

"Im her man." Clarence stepped up. "More like you her boy." Chris chuckled. "Chris don't be like that." I said. "Ill call you later and we'll catch up." I told him.

"Nah Passion I don't trust him just come with me." Chris shook his head. "Im her fucking boyfriend so chill." Clarence chuckled calmly.

"Chris I promise he isn't gonna do anything to me." I chuckled. "Even if he was i wouldn't hesitate to call you." I assured him.

"Ight gimmie a hug." He said. I walked towards him and gave him a little side hug. "Ill call you tomorrow." I said before turning around.

Chris

Seeing Passion with another dude irritated me for some reason. I really planned on making us official when i came back down here. I know Passion gullible enough for it.

**

Clarence

"Who was that?" I asked her. "He's my old friend." I told him. "I dont like him." I told her. "I don't care." She rolled her eyes. "Fix your attitude Passion." I said calmly.

"Yes daddy." She said. She bursted out laughing right after. "I was just playing." She laughed. "Keep calling me daddy and watch I give you this daddy dick." I said as I played with my beard.

Passion

I was caught off guard by his words. Im pretty sure I just got horny. "You ever ate a girl out?" I asked boldly. "Yeah." He looked at me and smirked. I nodded my head and looked out the window.

I felt him place his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. He started going to far down so i jumped up and moved his hand. "Im just fucking with you." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs cause at this point I was dripping. He looked at me and smirked. "Why ya legs closed together so tightly ma?" He smirked. We pulled up to his house I got out and made my way to the door realizing I don't have a key.

***

"Chris what you talking about?" I asked as I was already getting annoyed with him. "I think your lil boyfriend a bitch and you dont need to be with him and Im your bestfriend so what I say goes." He shrugged. "First off your my ex bestfriend and second im not that same nice ass Passion anymore watch how the fuck you talking to me and third he's helped me out a lot there's no way I would do him dirty like that." I snapped.

"Passion stop playing you really gone pick him over me?" He sounded hurt as ever i slick started to feel bad. "Chris im not choosing anybody but you cant come back in my life making demands like you own me." I sighed.

"Nah you jus picking that nigga over me." He said with an attitude. "Chris how?" I asked. "Cause you act like you scared to leave him." He shrugged. "You don't know him! You don't know what the fuck ive been going through! When i was raped him and his mother helped me and Honey! He gave me money and provided me a car and a house while you was gone!" I snapped. I walked away at that point because he was really pissing me off.

***

"Clarence???" I said. "Im back here!" He yelled out. I walked to his man cave and seen him and some other boys.

"Where you been ?" He asked not taking his focus off the game. "I went to the mall with Chris." I told him. "Why?" He asked. "We was supposed to just catch up but he pissed me off so I left but Im finna cook yall hungry?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." They all said. I laughed and went to go cook but I heard Clarence's voice. "Yes ?" I asked. "Go change yo clothes now." He said in a serious tone. "Don't these bell bottoms make my ass look fat?" I chuckled. "I gotcha baby." I smirked.

Ion even know whats wrong with them. I think i look cute. "Yeah whatever." He said as he turned back to his game.

Im not changing my clothes for real. I brought these so I'm not changing.

**

"So when you and my boy get official?" Reggie asked. "Who said we was official?" I chuckled. "Me." Clarence smirked. "You keep thinking that." I chuckled.

"Damn. You do need to change." Reggie mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "No Reggie im not changing." I smiled. "Change though I wanna go to this club." Clarence said.

"Ouu ok." I smiled.

***

"Im ready

"Im ready." I told Clarence. "You got on underwear?" Clarence asked. "Yeah they're seamless so they don't show." I chuckled.

"Well let's go." He said.