Chapter 6

Brendan's POV

"Hey we're is my nickname..." I said since Shelby got a nickname and I didn't! "Okay, umm.... how bout superman?" Adriana replied. "Yay!!" I said clapping my hands like a little kid getting a lollipop. "Adriana can I talk you for a second, alone" I asked her hoping to get a yes. "sure!" She said, yes I get talk to her, alone this time. "Yes superman?" She asked, that made me blush so hard tbh. "Umm... well I just wanted to say you're very beautiful and i just thought you would need that reminder, and also..." I said trailing off as she started to blush, "I like you, ALOT" I said stressing the word "a lot" after I said that all that was left was dead silence. What if she doesn't like me like that, what if she finds me as just another friend, how stupid are you Brendan, you really messed up this time! Were the thoughts going through my head currently. "Bren-"

"no save it I get it, you don't like me like that..."

"Brendan what do you know, nothing, Brendan Andrew Lunn, I don't like you," what!!! "Brendan, I love you, I always have and always will, you are my superman, you saved me I don't know how to say this but Brendan Andrew Lunn, you are my everything"

"Adriana, will you be my superwoman?" A smile light up on her face which made me smile also

"No..." She said trying to be serious.

"Oh." I said on the verge of tears.

"Brendan I'm just kidding, YES OF COURSE!!" She said, pulling me into a hug, oh how I wanted to kiss her right then, but I don't think that'd be appropriate, "yes it would, anytime is appropriate for kiss-" I cut her off with a kiss, not a rough kiss, but a passionate one. It took her a few seconds but she kissed back and she is an amazing kisser

Adriana's POV

Wow Brendan Andrew Lunn, is all mine, I can now call him my boyfriend and mean it! Luckily he is a good kisser, but what if I was a bad one, uh oh what if he doesn't like the kiss, okay let's just focus on the positives, Brendan is all mine. Wow that's crazy wow just yesterday I was fantasizing over getting to meet him and now I did and he's my boyfriend, boyfriend... hmm I like that word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa I have 100+ reads in like 1week and 1/2 that's crazy!!! I love you guys so much thanks for reading!!!

Make sure to vote/comment! Your feedback means a lot to me!

- Emily!