"When is he coming back?" He asked with excitement in his eyes.

"He'll be back soon after the war is over." I kissed his forehead and wiped the tears that rolled down my eyes.

"I'll pray for him to come back soon safely." He kissed my eyes and patted my cheek.

"Don't cry, mama. You miss him? See, your Eric also misses papa but he doesn't cry."

Yeah Yeah ! Superhero!

I knew what I had to do. I was ready for it. I was ready to give Aoran a chance. Being with him would be quite easy as he knew me since our childhood days. We would be compatible enough and he'll keep Eric happy and Eric liked him too.

***

I got ready in my yellow pencil dress. My blonde hair which I recently dyed chestnut brown was put into a neat ponytail. I put my colored contact lenses which covered my brown orbs and they looked emeralds.

I saw an old picture of mine when I was a teenager. I looked so much different now. I was very skinny then  or say malnutritioned and now I was a bit chubby and curvey.

Luckily I looked like a woman.

It was sharp eighth in the evening when I went to the hall and found Aoran talking to Uncle Nicolas. May be they were talking about our wedding.

I went to them and greeted both of them.

"I'm really happy for you, Isabella. Finally you decided to go out." He smiled and walked to his room.

"You look sexy, Bella." Aoran winked at me and my jaw dropped as his eyes rested on my breasts for long.

He is flirting with me.

God damn!

His gaze which was constantly checking me out made me little uncomfortable, so in order to bring him back to reality I cleared my throat.

He was dressed in his black Armani suit and smelt so good. His hair was gelled neatly and he looked really very handsome. He always had been so handsome.

"Let's go." He stammered for the first time.

We got inside his royal blue Pagani Huayra. He drove me to a very expensive restaurant, which I remember we came there to celebrate aunt Kimberley and uncle Nicolas'' parenthood.

"Your friend is throwing his birthday party here?" I asked.

He remained silent for a while and led me inside the restaurant. We were led to our table by the manager there.

"Where are your friends?" I asked.

"Well, I don't have any friend whose birthday falls on this day." He smirked.

"What? Then why are we here?" I asked, looking him in confusion.

"We're friends Bella and we've met after a long time. Obviously, we should spend time with each other and talk about things." He smiled one of his most charming smiles.

Yeah! He was right.

"Hmm...Uncle Nicolas told me everything." I replied, smiling back.

The waitress arrived with the most expensive welcoming red wine. I caught her stealing glances at Aoran. No doubt he was a handsome man with his feet down on earth.

"So what's your answer?" He asked me. He was a genuine man but I could never imagine myself with him as his wife..no..never!!

"Didn't he tell you?" I asked.

"No...I didn't ask him about it. I want to hear from you." He sipped his wine.

I should tell him!!

"It's a yes, Aoran. I wouldn't say no to you." I looked down at my hands not being able to look at him because I didn't love him and I was ready to marry him. Probably, ready to destroy his life.

"Thank you, Bella. I was really very confused how to ask you.Thanks to uncle who did it on my behalf." He smiled.

"I should be the one thanking you Aoran. You were always there for me and Eric whenever we wanted you, you were just a phone call away." I looked at him and he was still smiling.

"You need to taste their tater tots. They're mind-blowing." He said.

It reminded me of my first date with Zachary and how he had saved his pocket money just to take me on a date. I wondered did he really do that or it was all fake, just to lay me in his trap. Erin was always right he never loved me. If he had then he would have come back but he never showed his face again.

Aoran and I talked about our childhood days and how people used to bully me in highschool, how aunt Kimberley used to scold Aoran whenever we had fights.

Going back to the piles of memories brought many unwanted memories back. Like the farewell evening when I saw Zachary dancing. I wished I had never seen him, life would have been different now. I wished the day when he left me forever would have never arrieved..we would have been very happy. But everything happened for a reason. I saw him that day because Eric was written in my fate and I was blessed to have a cute little baby. I didn't curse my past, even though he left me, I owed him Eric...my life.

After a wonderful dinner Aoran dropped me home. He was still the same Aoran Collins I knew. Kind, gentle, nervous, good-hearted and sinfully handsome. Even if I wouldn't love him as a lover, I'll always love him as a friend.

***To Be Continued***

What do you think about Aorabella ??
Want Alex POV next ??

Namaste all my lovely readers..📖

I am so thankful to all of you who have given their precious time in reading my work. I adore you all.

I am really high on ecsacy..guess what my book ranked #6 🎉 under the genre #schoollove and thanxx a lot for 1k reads and 550 votes. I love you all.

Thank ya for all your support. If you guys were not there I would not have been writing this story.

I remember when I wrote the first two chapters. For weeks there were 0 reads and it was really disappointing. I am very happy I am getting support from beautiful people like you. 😘

I am new at writing fiction and this is my very 1st work on fiction.

A very big thanxx to my lovely supporters, who have been constantly reading ma work and loving it. I love you all. Tell me you love me too.

08Amaya
SweetSimu
Hil-adde
Quilynbaby
DreamFilled
faves1247
powergirl09