Chapter 7

Selena's POV

To get straight to the point, lets just  say the house (or should i say manssion) is BIG. Bruce let us choose our own rooms. I got the one next  to Megan's which was at the end of the coridoor upstairs. Obviously. 

Before anything though, I sent Murphy a quick text saying we arrived and he didn't reply. That didn't worry me much as at the bottom of the text it said 'read'

I unpacked my stuff and headed downstairs where everyone was sat around talking about bullshit. I sat down at the couch with Megan and Emily. As I looked around, I noticed Yvana and Chaz were missing. Hmmm, what could they be doin- oh. Ooh, they're  probably fucking right now. Ha.

''Where's Yvana and Chaz?'' Taylor asked. So he's wondering the same thing, uh. Who knew Taylor and I could be thinking the same thing at the same time?

''Probably having sex.''  Zayn answered. After about 30 seconds the whole room was full of nothing but laughter. Oh God, I love straightforward people.

''Why y'all laughing?'' We all turned around to be faced with curious Yvana and confused Chaz. To my suprise, they were both full dressed and nothing was out of space. They didn't even have sex hair. Is sex even that good if you don't have sex hair?

Probably not.

''Nothing.'' We all answered in unison. But being the little curious George he is, Chaz continued to press further into the previous scene. We decided to ignore him since he was one of the victim in what we were laughing about.

''Okay time to start planning about the mission.'' Bruce broke the silence.

''First of all, you're all going to participate whether you want to or not. Second, it doesn't matter who I  put you with. If you don't get along well, all I can say is suck it the fuck up and learn to get along. Finally, if you think what you're doing doesn't match your personality well suck it up. Anyway into the mission now. Here are what you'll be doing and who your partner will be.'' Bruce said as he handed us cards that had the character we had to be in order to accomplish this mission. 

"Selena, you're going undercover as Melanie Phillips, a twenty-two years old stripper. Chaz, you're twenty-21, fresh out of college and partying with friends. You just ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time. Taylor, I need you to be friends with Chaz, you're both the same age. Em, you work at the bar. Yvana, your Selena's stripping partner.  You'll both be on stage at the same time. But, you won the strip club. The only reason no one knows who you are, is because you like to be behind the scenes. Megan, I need you to be the lap dancer." Bruce said pointing at each own of us. "Now, Justin you won't necessarily be part of the he mission because Kensington knows you. If he sees you at any point, he'll know he's being set up. You and Zayn, will deal with him when we get him to the storage room." Justin and Zayn fist pumped each other, grinning mercilessly.

''So, basically this mission only requires the girls?" Chaz asked lifting a brow.

Bruce nodded, "Yes, but I need you all to be focused. The moment we get him out of the club and into the room, we have to get him to tell us where he has put our shipments. Even if it means burning his skin off."

"And after?" Emily asked but she looked like she already knew the answer.

"He dies."

We had the rest of the day off to do whatever we wanted. So, we all hung out in the pool drinking and laughing. 

Casually hanging out with them makes me forget that they're a gang.  It makes me forget that we're a gang.

Tomorrow's going to be a long ass day.

***

Hi, thanks for reading I hope you liked it. So this chapter was longer than my other ones, uh. I was in the mood for writing. anyway thanks again for reading, vote and comment please.

I love y'all for reading you're the best. I will catch you if you fall. Tee Hee. BYE C YA NEXT TIME!!!!!!!