Chapter 8

Selena's P.O.V

To: A. Murphy

It's time for the mission.  I probably won't be able to update you until tomorrow. Tell Solange I'm fine. She emailed me worrying.

From: A. Murphy

Done. And, do make sure to update me. Taking down that gang is important but not as important as your safety. Be careful.

Club Tibo was empty when the girls, Bruce and I arrived. We had to arrive an hour before opening time to get ready and prepared for the mission. The boys were due later on. This morning, Yvana and I spent the whole day scooped up in a dance studio practicing our "seductive" dances routine with the actual owner of the club. She was blonde and busty and called herself Sunshine.

When we were finally free from the studio, our muscles were aching and I was seriously considering baiting myself out right then and there so I wouldn't have to go through with the mission. Nonetheless, I showered, again, and got dressed in jeans and a top and made my way to the club with Yvana and Bruce.

When we reached the club, Yvana and I went to the back and began to get ready with the help of Sunshine. She was informed of our mission by Bruce and it turned out that she was fine with it. "I'll do anything for Brucey-Bear." She had said batting her long eyelashes.

An hour later, the club was packed with bodies grinding on each other.  Well, that was a bit farther from the stage. The round stage was surrounded by men in suites holding wads of cash ready to splash at strippers. This area was considered VIP and you had to pay a lot to get a seat.

"Gentlemen, tonight we have two special guests for you. Please welcome our sexy ladies!" Sunshine hollered along with the men who's eyes grew curious.

Yvana and I stepped out and began our routine. Shockingly, we didn't forget it.

Ah, look at that, practice does pay off.

From the stage, I could see Jason sitting in the very first row with two large men on either side of him. We made eyes contact, and I winked as he smirked at me.

Once our routine was done, we quickly left the stage and went backstage where Megan and Bruce we're standing looking conflicted.

"Change of plans ladies. Jason requested for Selena to give him a lap dance." Bruce said as we approached them.

"Oh, okay. Well, tell me what I have to do." I said crossing my arms.

"Actually, you won't be going alone. Knowing Jason, he probably has some type of substance that he can use to drug you and then take advantage of you. So, I'm sending all three of you. He'll be surprised but won't turn down a chance of a foursome."

''Eww.'' Megan gagged which I  assumed was supposed to be to herself but I heard it. I  nudged her signalling I heard what she said. She gave me a look that told me she didn't care.

Sighing, all three of us made our way to one of the private rooms.

''Wow, must be my lucky day. Ask for one bitch, get three." Jason laughed as we walked in. Seeing as she was the last person to walk in, Yvana shut the door.

''With a man as stunning as you, surely we're the lucky ones." Megan said giggling like a school girl.

We proceeded to give him lapdances, each of us exaggerating our "attraction" to him more and more as the music blasted. His hands were busy pressing and gripping everything he possibly can.

Disgusting.

Half an hour passed and I was getting tired of this bullshit. I reached into a small pocket in my skirt and pulled out a syringe full of anesthesia.

"What are you doing?" Jason panicked as I pressed the syringe onto his neck.

"Night, night." I cooed and filled him with the substance.

Megan and Yvana quickly tied him up with a black wire that was hidden at the corner of the room as I called Bruce.

"It's done." I said before hanging up.

What happened next was quick and effortlessly.  Chaz and Taylor carried Jason into the car whilst the girls and I changed into all black jeans and long sleeve tops with black shoes. We all wore black gloves and climbed in the car with Bruce, Taylor, Chaz, Emily (who was at the bar) and an unconscious Jason.

Upon arriving at our destination,  the boys carried Jason into the damaged building and tied him to a chair in the middle of a room. Just then, Justin and Zayn walked in with sleeve rolled up.

"How long will he be out for?" Zayn asked.

"Just a couple more minutes. The anesthesia wasn't that strong." Megan replied, ducking tapping Jason's mouth.

"What's that for?" Em raised her eyebrows.

"So he doesn't scream like the bitch he is when he wakes up." Megan snickered.

Shaking his head, Chaz said, "even if he did, no one would be able to hear him."

The room fell silent as we all anticipated the awakening of Jason. Once he did, just like Megan said, he tried screaming like a bitch but to his disappointment, it was muffled by the duck tape.

Let the fun begin.

Emily ripped of the duck tape and slapped Jason across the face.

"Why the fuck did you do that for?" He spat in dictates. 

"Boredom." She shrugged leaving to seat on one of the broken woods playing with her fingernails. I decided to join her but I watched the unravelling scene before me instead. I took out my phone and recorded the whole thing slyly.

I recorded the way Jason was punched mercilessly multiple times as he refused to tell them about the shipments.

I recorded as he's face became bloody and swollen in a matter of minutes.  There was blood running from his nose, his left eye so swollen, it was no longer visible. There was multiple cuts on his face, caused probably from the rigs on Justin's fingers everything he would hit him.

I recorded as he finally caved in and told them where the shipment were. And that was only when he realised he had a few teeth left. His mouth that previously bore white straight teeth was now nearly empty as his teeth scattered all over the floor.

I recorded as Justin laughed as his cowardice and called him a "pussy".

I recorded as they showered Jason in Hydrochloric acid. His skin burning disgustingly.

I recorded everything, and when the mission was complete, I sent the video to Murphy.

sorry for not updating but to make up for it i made this chapter longer! thx for reading bye!