The Ride

The ride was about 2 hours long till we got to a desert kinda place with a plane in the middle of it.

"Come on sweety were here we are just going to take this plane to the airpport."

"Okay." I was still in a daze I couldnt believe this was happinging I was finally free to live my life and not fear what's going to happen next, Finally free to do what ever I like, To wear what I want, To be friends with who I want its all me...

We got into the plane, while they pilot and assistants put what ever things Victoria had in the back where it wouldnt be seen. A few minutes later the plane sounded up and slowly started lifted up, It was quiet after the plane left but it was comfortable I was to consumed in my own thoughts to feel Vistoria tap me slightly.

"Honey its going to be a long ride from here to Cali so I bought you this.."

She held out a phone with ear phones connected to it.

"Uhm... No I cant take this its to much I- is this a Iphone 6? No, I can't-"

"Sweety your going to be living in my house and will soon become part of the family I am going to have to know where you are sometimes its the least I could do dont worry about it."

She had this pleading look in her eyes so I simply nodded my head and took the phone..

Alittle while later I looked up and saw her reading a book. "Hey? Victoria, thanks for everything... It means the world to me I couldnt thank you enough."

"You are so welcome hun, Oh! I forgot to tell you, you can download what ever songs you want and the numbers in there are if you ever need anything and you can text who ever you want."

I smiled and nodded, I slowly drifted into a nice sleep.

I woke up to banging on my door then it busts open

"daddy?"

"yes baby? it's okay I'm here I'm here but we have to be quiet now sshh" he said as he carried me into the closet.

There was moving and heard stuff brake and clash against the wall then the closet door opened.

This time I woke up for real.

"Were here" Victoria said softly

"Okay" I stuttered, trying to wake up abit more before I say something stupid.

We got the bags that Victoria brought and got into what looked like a brand new black Mercedes. We didnt talk for awhile she looked really nervous but I didnt understand why.

 "I have adopted other kids before.." She said looking straight ahead. I didnt respond not knowing where this was exactly headed.

"There was this one time where I had adopted this boy, he was about 16 years old and he tried to hurt my daughter sexually, At first when my daughter told me I didnt really believe it to be honest with you but I started noticing more things after she told me, He would sit alittle bit to close to her... and stare at her alot, What im trying to say is ive done this many times before Leana, But your different and I dont know how to explain it actually, But I trust you and its a dream come true that you became a part of my family."

"Thank you that actually means alot when my dad died, my mom was awful and then there is that one horrible day when my brother got kidnapped...It was when everything started and it felt like no one really trusted anyone anymore so knowing that you trust me is.. Its amazing and I promise that you wont do anything to mess that up.."

We finally ended up at a big white and blue house it looked like it was about two maybe three storeys tall it was certainly way bigger than my old house.

Victoria got out of the car and a man opened the door for me

"This here is one of our butlers" Victoria said as she gave him a little pat on the back.

I gave him a simple smile and got out of the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey! you guys well this is kind of a authors note so I guys can get to know me

my name is esmi

I'm a cheer leader

my favorite color is turquoise

I have like 3 best friends

and I love writing if u have question feel free to comment and like