Chapter 12 part 2

Start from the beginning

Shownu helped Mya out of the car, offering his hand which she took and he escorted her out of the car gently pulling her towards him so she was flush against him once again. "Oh" Mya said in surprise, she always forgot about his strength but was sure he had pulled her up to his body on purpose, he liked to hold her in his arms recently and took the opportunity of any chance he got. 

"Let's go inside, it looks like it's going to rain. Good thing we decided to stay in tonight." Shownu said feeling happy with his choice, Mya recognised the apartment blocks they were at as she had visited the guy's homes already on a few occasions. That made Mya question whether they were joining them tonight, she enjoyed their company as they were easy to get along with and gave her a few laughs, always keeping her in a good mood. They were a good bunch. 

"Are the others joining us tonight?" She asked Shownu, her voice full of curiosity as they walked through the high security checked doors and towards the elevators. 

"Hm depends, do you want them there?" Shownu asked innocently.

"I don't mind, as long as it's comfy then it's cool but for a date night it would be a downer as I'm the only girl there." Mya said with a little laugh imagining her and Shownu trying to be romantic and the guys disturbing them and commenting on every small thing.

Shownu joined in laughing as they stepped into the elevator, pressing the 10th floor button. He moved towards her, crowding her against the wall as he raised his hands to cup her face and caress her cheeks whilst looking her in the eyes. 

"Don't worry babes, I told them to leave us the flat tonight for dinner so we won't be disturbed" He mumbled against her lips, making her heat up and she smelt his husky scent cloud her senses, all the while his eyes darting down to her lips before he claimed them in a kiss that took her breath away. 

Mya felt his tongue tease her as it caressed her mouth, making her melt into him and causing his arms to drop around her body until she was pulled right up against him again but this time willingly as his arms settled around her bare waist, one staying on her heated skin while his left hand wondered up past her soft jumper, teasing her back with the light feather touches. She draped her arms around his neck pulling his head down to her even more so she could get a better taste of him. They were so consumed in the kiss that they didn't hear the elevator stop and ding to see Wonho and Jooheon standing there waiting for the elevator and their mouths fall open when the doors opened. They saw Shownu and Mya kissing away like they were in the confines of a bedroom already. 

Jooheon broke the silence quickly and started making cheering noises in forms of wolf whistles and Skrrrr as he liked to do every so often. This lead Wonho to join in quickly as he started laughing but cheered and tried to Skrrr along with Jooheon, both of them bursting into a fit of laughter as Shownu and Mya abruptly stopped kissing and moved away slightly breathing heavily but looked at the guys wide eyed seeming to forget where they were for a few seconds and were startled by the random noises that disturbed them. The kiss had absorbed their minds completely. 

Wonho and Jooheon moved towards the lift, patting Shownu on the back and giving Mya smiles. "Better get going, we're all starving so we need to go get some food to make the other's stop complaining so quickly get out before you end up going down again with us" Wonho said smiling like a little happy kid who found everything amusing like he would burst out laughing any second again.