Chapter 7

Hey guys, *waves* 

PLEASE DONT KILL ME. *ducks as everyone throws tomatos at me*

I would totally stay here and keep apologizing, but I'm leaving the house soon and I want to have updated all of my stories today, and this is the third one so far.

Well, I'm really sorry, this is probably going to be a pretty short chapter.

Sam's POV

When I was finished the interview, I was rushed backstage where there were like ten million people waiting for me, shouting my name.

I mean, if you count one person as ten million. 

"Sam, you were great!" Tom greeted me enthusiastically. He gave me a big hug, and refused to let me go until I heard someone cough behind him. 

"Dude!" I ran up to Dude and gave him a big hug. 

He awkwardly patted my back. 

"Um..... Dude?" he asked. 

"I mean, I still don't know your name, and I doubt I ever will. I also doubt that even when I do know your real name, that I would call you by your real name, because you sort of look like a dude."

"Sort of?"

"Yup"

"Okay."

Tom looked at me and smiled, happy that he had my approval of his boyfriend. 

"So, when did you guys start dating?"

Tom nearly choked on his own spit and Dude ran up to him, hitting his back until he could breath again. 

"We're not dating!" 

I raised my eyebrows suggestively. "Not yet."

"No, not ever!"

"Wait but didn't you tell me that you liked someone, and then you brought him over?" I asked, clearly confused. 

Tom facepalmed. 

"No, I'm dating his sister! He came over to tell mw that she couldn't make it because she was sick, and I told him that he could stay because he's my friend."

He emphasized the word friend. 

I flicked him. 

"Gee, and I here I was so excited that I finally made a gay friend and you had to go and spoil everything."

I pushed both of their heads together. 

"I ship it! Now kiss!"

We all laughed together for a while until I heard a beeping noise coming from my phone, a new notification from twitter.

They both crowded over me and read the message out loud;

"Dear Sam, 

It was a pleasure having you on our show today, we all enjoyed your talent profusely. Our next show is going to be in Minnesota on Wednesday. We willl be providing you with tickets and you are allowed to bring two people. Whether that is your parents or friends, we don't care. 

Hope you enjoy your stay!

-Twitter"

I laughed. "I guess they send the same letter to everyone, because I didn't exactly have a talent." WE all continued laughing. 

"Oh, don't worry guys, I'm taking you."

They both gave me huge smiles. "Thanks, Sam."

I love you guys all so much, don't forget that. .

Anyone here part of SuperWhoLock?

Stay beautiful my lovelies!

Love, Devorah

Aspiring Young Talent (The Talented Series; Book One)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara