Leave me bastard!

En başından başla

Arjun (smirks): wow! The heartthrob is already smitten by someone...now that's interesting

Randhir: not by someone Mr. Agnihotri but my wife...my wife is so beautiful that I can barely look at someone else..

Randhir was busy with arjun when his eyes fall on his love who was entering the hall clad in a pink Anarkali looking like a beautiful princess

Randhir was busy with arjun when his eyes fall on his love who was entering the hall clad in a pink Anarkali looking like a beautiful princess...when his chocolate eyes met with her mesmerizing ones...their world came to a halt...sanyukta squirmed under his heated gaze when she felt his eyes travelling upon her body specially on her bulging belly...she again looked at her face and winked at her...sanyukta immediately turned her face and started looking for sanaya in the crowd.

Randhir (holding a mike): good evening everyone! may I have your attention please...as you all know that this party is organized to celebrate our first big achievement...cheers to every employee and worker of my company who gave their best for this achievement...Thank you so much guys..It couldn't be possible without you and another important announcement is for this project we have entered into a partnership contract with Mr. Agnihotri...Mr. Arjun Agnihotri it is a pleasure to have you here with us..thank you so much for joining us in the party..and the last important announcement of the evening...I have decided that the first profit our company will get from this project will be given to Aasha orphanage and our company will be facilitating the educational expenses of daughters of all our peons and workers...

Everyone started hooting and cheering for him whereas sanyukta stood in a corner with her moist eyes as she got flashbacks of the past...

FLASHBACK

Randhir was getting ready for the office whereas sanyukta was nervously looking at him after every minute. Randhir noticed her strange behavior and asked her.

Randhir: sanyu is everything okay? You look stressed!

Sanyukta: randhir if I will ask you something then will you agree for it?

Randhir: well I can do anything for you but me agreeing on it immediately or later on depends upon the demand

Sanyukta: randhir you our maid sarita...her daughter name is pinky and she is very bright student but sarita's husband is making her drop the school....randhir I really felt bad for this child...just because she is a girl and the financial condition of their house is not good she has to drop her studies and help her mother in the household work

Randhir: look baby it is their personal choice and we can't do anything in this...they only worked for us...we can't force them to send their children to school compulsorily...but if you want then I will give you some cash that you can give to sarita for her daughter but apart from this we can't do anything...

Sanyukta: but randhir this will not solve the problem...if we will give them cash they will just took it kept it for her future but won't use them for her studies...because for them money is not the problem...the problem is their mentality...they think it is better use that money in future for her marriage then to waste it on her studies

Randhir (getting irritated): come-on sanyukta what do you think of me? Am I running some charitable institute..What should I do? Should I go and drop her to school myself? Sometimes you think too much!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sanyukta wiped her moist eyes. She looked around and asked a waiter for the way to washroom. She once again looked at randhir who was now busy with his friends.

Sanyukta made her way to the room which the waiter has showed her. The moment she entered the room, she immediately closed her eyes seeing a shirtless arjun.

Sanyukta (stammering): I am sorry sir! I think I came at wrong place...

Saying this she was about to move out of the room when she was pulled back to his shirtless chest. She widened her eyes and started pushing him with her elbows but he was too strong to move.

Sanyukta: leave me...I said leave me

Arjun: arey ab kyu itna drama kar rhi ho? (Now why are you doing so much of drama?) I know girls like you...you came here deliberately right? You knew I was in this room changing my clothes...but baby you are already pregnant with some bastard...aww you were feeling aroused? Don't worry I will satisfy you completely...

Sanyukta: leave me you bastard...I am not the kind of woman you are thinking....just leave me...listen just let me go otherwise it won't be good for you...

Arjun (chuckles): won't be good for me? who are you sweetheart? some island's princess? 

sanyukta: look i am pregnant....just stay away from me and let me go..,if you touched me then mind you...i will make you rot in hell...(shouting) somebody please help! 

Arjun: oh baby why so much of drama? if you want me to rot in hell and do it...but first let me have a bite of heaven too...

saying this he was about to kiss her when he was harshly pushed by someone. He looked back only to find a furious randhir singh shekhawat who was digging holes on his body...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Target for net update: 250 votes...