DECEMBER 2017

Celebrity News Online

We know... we know. 'You just published an article about these girls!' but alas! The mystery has been solved. Though this mystery wasn't one of crucial importance, per se, if you fangirl like me... you're happy the truth is here. The three Descendants stars flew to Paris, France for the annual Marie Claire Fresh Faces event. The event showcases just how strong and powerful women are while letting them express their feminine side, because the two are related!

The fun and refreshing event is a three day process that is sponsored by makeup brands such as Maybelline New York and L'Oréal. Pictured above are the girls on the first day, the carpet walk. This is where all the young female stars that were invited show off their beautiful looks as well as do a few interviews with reporters.

In an interview with Dove Cameron that was published yesterday she stated, "This event that Marie Claire does is super important because it showcases the young women of the entertainment business in a safe and respected setting which is crucial for all the girls out there."

There is another day tomorrow where all the stars go out into the city and meet with young girls to inspire and encourage them. The stars will spread out through the schools in the area and talk to young girls about what it's like and how important it is to be confident and courageous.

The third day is a thank you party hosted by Marie Claire. This one is more for the stars than anybody else because they get to dance and let loose, as no paparazzi is allowed inside. This means, that no embarrassing videos or pictures will be leaked and used to blackmail any of the stars, as we know this is a popular and cruel thing to do. The party is held inside the hotel where all the girls are staying and it allows them to celebrate themselves and their hard work without the pressure of the outside world.