When Doves Cry (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Christine: Well We're happy to have you here, And Manny talks about how she was so excited for you guys to move here, her and Emma were talking about it the whole summer.

Gloria: That's Makes me feel so much Better, Knowing that Gabby will have someone to Talk to if it gets too overwhelming for her, we 've moved a lot so it can be really stressful for her to adjust to new schools.

Christine: Well She can definitely count on Emma to be a friendly face for her at Degrassi, -Christine would then Check her watch- Speaking of I have to pick her up at the park right now, it was great meeting you both. Bye Gabby

Gabby would wave and give a half smile, and Gloria would wave back After Christine got Into her car, Gloria went into the house to make sure the movers did everything correctly, while Gabby stayed outside to examine the neighbourhood. 

While doing so, she would see a minivan parking in the driveway four houses down from her; she would tilt her head, she saw two adults getting out of the van, one man, the other a woman, both appearing to be in their middle ages. She would then noticing three boys exiting the back seat. One seemed to be around Gabby's age maybe thirteen or fourteen, the other being maybe one year older than the oldest boy, and the last one was decidedly younger than the two older boy's, maybe six or seven. The man opened the trunk which was filled up with boxes; The older man was carrying the boxes in the house one by one, the woman was holding the younger one's hand while walking in the house. 

Gabby was more focused on how the two eldest brothers were behaving towards one another. The second oldest was playing on a Gameboy, The oldest brother then tried to snatch the device from his brother.

Reese: Give it loser, it's my turn to play on with it. -Reese would have a tight grip on the Gameboy-

Malcolm would also have a tight grip: That's not fair Reese you had it the whole car ride, it's my turn.

Reese would then shove his brother, and the two began to fight. Lois had walked out of the house hearing the commotion.

Lois would begin to scream: Hey, Hey! Knock it off.-The Boys would imminently stop fighting- Reese hand Malcolm the Gameboy and You can Use it in Thirty Minutes.

Reese groaned: Ughh, Fine.

Reese would then hand Malcolm the Gameboy; Gabby Saw this whole interaction between the family. Gloria then came out to check on her daughter when she would notice the man carry boxes in the house two doors down and the family.

Gloria: Well looks like we're not the only family moving in the neighbourhood, Maybe we should say hi?

Gabby: I'm not sure if that's such a good idea.

Gloria: Why not? - She would raise her eyebrow at her daughter-

Gabby was not very open to meeting them after seeing that scene that just went on, But of course, she wasn't going to tell her mother about what had happened before she came outside, or how she felt about it.

Gabby: I'm just not feeling very talkative right now.

Gloria: Oh Gabriella, don't be so anti-social. Plus this gives you a chance to meet people your age before you start school.

Gabby would look down a sigh: Alright, if you say so.

Gloria would walk over to the house and Gabby would follow. When the got to the house, Hal was still going back and forth carrying boxes in the house, and Lois, who was still outside from yelling at Malcolm and Reese, notice both Gloria and Gabby walking towards them, Reese and Malcolm noticed too.