Chapter 2

Conor looked up at him. Harry smirked. He looked at his Mom, the back at Conor.

Conor then speak, "I-I just want to talk with you... If I may not be interupting you on something-"

"Yeah. Sure. I wouldn't mind." Harry glance to his mother, then back at Conor.

"Follow me then, I'll lead you to my room. Then, we can talk properly." Harry starts walking back at the stairs.

Conor nods. Following Harry going back to his room.

They finally reach Harry's room.

"Get in. Sit on one of the couches." Harry gestures. Conor nods, sitting on the couch. Tapping the lid of the container.

"So... What is the thing you want to talk about?" Harry also sit down on one of the couches.

"I just wanna say... That I'm sorry for what I did... Last time. I wasn't on myself that time.. I hope that you can forgi-." He heard Harry suddenly laughing.

"What's so funny, Harry?" Conor raised an eyebrow.

"N-nothing". As he wipe the tears away. "Its just that. You know. I've done many things to you. And now? You're the one who is sorry for what you did?" Harry crossed his arms.

"Yeah. I know. And yet you never even apologize to me. Even just once." Conor glared at him.

"Well, you see. I was really afraid that. What if I apologize? Would you forgive me?"

"Have you ever try apologizing to me?" Conor asked.

Harry's eyes widen. And realized for a bit making him looked down, then looking back again at Conor.

"Well. I. You know.. I-I'm sorry..." Harry mumbled. "Would you forgive me?"

"Harry." Suddenly, a hand touches Harry's shoulder making Harry to look up at Conor who is about to speak.

"I know that this might be confusing, Harry. But, sometimes you just need to forgive others. So, that they can learn how to forgive themselves." Conor give him a smile that maked Harry confuse.

"I-I don't understand. What does it mean?" Harry gave him a confuse look.

"You'll understand it someday." Conor removes his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Anyways, here." Conor hand Harry the container that is filled with cookies. "Cookies. Probably an apologize gift."

"Geez. O'Malley. You dont have to though." Harry takes the container. Opening it seeing a few cookies inside. Harry smiled. "You sure you dont put poison on these?"

"What gives you the idea? Hm?" Conor raised an eyebrow. "Anyways I must be going. Goodbye, for now."

Conor stands up walking to the door. But, then. Suddenly, Conor fell to his knees, making Harry look at the door.

"O'Malley?" Harry peek through the door, looking down at Conor. "And what are you doing in there?"

Conor stands up. Still struggling. "I-I'm fine." Conor holds his knees.

Harry saw that there is blood trickling down to Conor's feet. Harry looked up at Conor.

"No. You're not."

"I am fine. I can go home now. It's okay-."

Harry holds Conor's wrist. Dragging him back to the room "No. It needs to be healed." Harry forced Conor to sit.

"Wait here." Harry leaves the room for a bit taking some supplies downstairs.

Suddenly, Harry is back with a health kit in his hands.

Harry gets close to Conor, revealing his injured knee.

"This might hurt a bit.." Harry takes out all of the stuff that he'll need.

After healing Conor's knee, he placed a bandage to the place where he got his knee injured.

"See? Not bad at all." Harry stands up. Being proud of hiself.

"Yeah. Thanks." Conor slowly stands up.

"You better go home now though. Your grandma might be now worrying about you." Harry taps his shoulder.

"Oh! Yeah. I almost forgot!" Conor sprints downstairs. Making his way to the door.

Harry catch up.

"Hey. Careful huh." Harry makes his way to the door also.

"Yea, yeah. I will!" Conor puts his boots on. "Thank you again!" As Conor starts walking away.

"No problem, O'Malley!" Harry starts closing the door.

"Harry!"

Harry immediately looked back.

"What?"

"Try thinking about what I said earlier okay?" Conor shouted from far away.

"Yeah! I. I'll try!"

Conor nods then proceeds on walking away.

Harry closes the door. Harry thought. "Should I change and stop being such an idiot next school year?"

Harry chuckled.

"Well. I guess it wont be that bad if I try."