Ch. 19

Time for another chapter!!

:D

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer in the next chapter at the top.

NO personal questions please!!

Thank you booksnbreadsticks

and oncer234

*****

She was scared.

And she hated that the most.

That she couldn't ignore the fear that she'd had since she was twelve. That she could hide from everyone but herself that she was afraid when she wasn't with her sisters. When they weren't there to keep her smiling like everything was okay.

Even though it'd been years though, she still couldn't get used to it. Before she opened her eyes every morning, she still thought Blossom was waking up next to her with perfect hair. That Buttercup was still snoring on the other side of her and hiding her face with a pillow. That there wasn't any reason to be afraid. That it was still okay to burst out in laughter and giggles, that she could still smile for her sisters when they needed her.

Her sisters, her father, her home, her city.

The PowerPuff Girls were dead, the Professor wasn't allowed to know if his daughters were alive, the Utonium house was destroyed, and the City of Townsville was run by villains.

She suddenly hated her fake name, Lily was a flower she loved and one her sisters would pick for her on her birthday- waking her up with a bouquet in her face. Silly for twelve year-olds, but they did the same for Blossom on her birthday- with roses. And Buttercup with buttercup flowers.

This name was the one that she'd kept the longest, but she suddenly just wanted a different one. One that didn't bring back memories, but still felt right at the same time. But it wasn't her name.

And Boomer knew, she was sure.

What would happen if she ran? Would she be betraying her sisters? Or would she be doing the right thing? Making it safer for them? If Boomer and his brothers had been that obsessed with finding the PPG, would he try to find her?

She wasn't as tough or smart as her sisters, but she was willing to run if it meant they'd be safer. It was why she'd agreed to  leave the first time. And why she came back when she thought they might be in trouble.

She could smile for her sisters, but that wouldn't be worth anything if they were actually dead.

''Last call for flight A4, leaving Townsville and heading to Toronto, boarding now,'' a voice called over the intercom at the airport.