1. Why me

I was on my phone watching funny Why Don't We videos when my mom came in my room and told me to get my bags so we can go to the airport. I was going to spend the summer with my Aunt Shannon. We arrived at the airport we have to wait 30 minutes for my plane to board so we went to the airports starbucks. I got a unicorn frap and my mom just got a water because she only drinks coffee in the morning and it is 3:34 pm.

When I was walking out of Starbucks my mom had to leave but she said to call her when I get there. I was looking at my phone and saw that Why Don't we just landed here at the same airport that I am at. I was so happy that I just walk looking at my phone and the next thing I know I ran into Jack Avery. I fell on the ground and so did Jack, he jumped up and held out his hand to help me up. At first I just looked at him and then he said "Are you just going to sit there on the floor are are you going to let me help you up."

So I grabbed his hand and should up, I looked at the floor and said "s-sorry about that Jack . "

" It is ok... so you know my name so can I know your name?" Jack said.  "My name is Lillee." I said. "So Lillee what are you doing doing here." 

" I am flying out to LA so stay the summer with my Aunt Shannon." I said. " I should get going, but do you think I can have your number?" Jack said. So I gave Jack my number and left.

15 minute time skip

I was getting on the plane and took my seat, but little did I know Jack and Zach were going to sit with me. I am in the middle, Jack was but the window, and Zach was by the aisle. we all got to know each other more and we became friends. After 4 hour and 30 minutes we landed, so I called my mom but she didn't answer, after that I called my Aunt and told her we landed. Jack said he would give me a ride to my Aunt's house so I asked my Aunt and She said it was ok.

  We got in the uber,  Jack and I was in the middle seats, and the rest of the boys were in the back of the uber. I asked the user driver if he could play my Why Don't we music playlist, he said yes so I gave him my phone and me and the boys started to sing along to it. Jack looks at me and I start to blush and so did he. The rest of the boys stopped singing and look at use and than the said " look Jack has a crush." 

Time skip to Lillee's Aunts house

When we got out of the car Jack helped me get my stuff out of the trunk. I tripped on a stick that was on the ground and Jack caught me before I feel on my face like a idiot. Jack put my stuff in the room I was staying in and when he was done we all said our goodbyes. "Hey Aunt Shannon have you heard anything from my mom and dad lately because they did not answer when they called." I asked. 

My Aunt answered with a no, so I called them again and no answer again. I known they will call me when they are not doing anything. So I when in my room and put the news on and what I saw made me scream and my Aunt came in and screamed too.

Sorry this took forever but with the end of school coming I have been busy. 

Thank you to the people who are reading this, I known there is only a few people but as long as there is people reading this I am happy. I will try to upload a lot this summer but I can't promise anything.