A sister and a brother-1

Camp Crystal Lake EST.1935 is what the sign read as your mother Pamela Voorhees pulled into the camp you and your brother Jason didnt really want to go to camp, but your mother had no one else to watch you guys during her summer job as a chef for the camp. Jason couldn't keep watch because he was just 10 and you couldnt because you were just 7. Once your mom pulled in you and jason got out from the back seat, "y/n and Jason sweetie could you help me unload the car please?" (You and Jason in unison)"yes mama." You grabbed your bags and followed your mother to where you both would stay, you both stayed in the same room without other kids, Jason on one side of the room and you on the other. You finished putting away your clothes and valuable possessions, when you heard your mother call you both to the kitchen area. You sat by Jason at the table, you glancing up at the clock to see it was 12:37 pm, you spent at least an hour unloading stuff. Your mother put two sandwiches on the table, a y/f and a chicken sandwich, once done she left and you turned to Jason, "hey jace." "He-ey n-n/n" "I'm bored, do you want to do something after we eat." You asked, the sound of desperation in your sweet innocent voice. "....." "Please jace.... No one else is here except us, so it will just be you me and mama." Which was true the councelers woul dnt be here until tomorrow, and the rest of the kids the day after. "I-I gue-ess.." You ran to your mother and said " mom me and Jason are going to play outside for a little while." Pamela looked at you for a second in fear then spoke up "alright but stay away from the lake you know you and jason can't swim." "Alright mommy!" You ran back to where Jason was and you both went outside to play.

After playing for a few hours

You were exauhsted after a day of playing hide and seek, tag, and so on, but all of them Jason won, you didnt care of course as long as you both were happy. You heard footsteps and your mothers voice "Jason and y/n sweethearts, time for dinner!" 

After dinner

"Goodnight my darling girl and special boy." You heard your mother wisper as she shut the door to your room, once she did you turned to Jason, " Jacey do you think we're going to have fun here?" Now he faced you and looked at you with a look of confusion and a little worry, "I d-dont know n-n/n maybe.." "I hope we do, goodnight jace..." "Night"

I haven't seen this type of stuff anywhere on the web so I thought I could make one, just please dont tell at me if I get stuff wrong I am forgetful and a bad writer. Anyway thanks for reading, even if you didn't like it. If you want to see more of this adorable sister brother story just say so dont be shy like me;) and if you have suggestions (without incest) feel free to tell me I even have an email you can message me at :) tinyboxtem819@gmail.com