Movie: A Millionaire's First Love

This movie is far by most recommended para sa mga gustong ilabas ang lahat ng mga luha at sipon sa kanilang sarili.

Starring:

Hyun Bin- as Jae Kyung

Lee Yeon Hee- as Eun Hwan

Genre: Romance, Tragic

Movie Made: Year 2006

My Comment about this Drama:

Bad guy, rebelious, and a highschool repeaterJae Kyung, a guy who taught he can't live life without money is expecting to be the heir of his late grandfather's fortune and will be a millionaire when he turns 19.

But due to his arrogant behaviour, he was forced to finish his highschool in a coutryside so that he will inherit his late granfather's fortune where his life changed.

And where he met again the girl who once was a pigment of his happy life before he became of what he is now.

Same ang story nito sa A Walk To Remember. A bad boy who falls in love with a unique girl, at dun na rin siyang ngasimulang magbago with a twist ng ending na hindi natin matatanggap.

Grabe iyak ko nito! Naubos nga yung panyo, bimpo, pati taowel at tissue sa kaiiyak ko eh! And to think that this story really made the guy changed his view in life...T_T..ayan tuloy, naiyak na naman ako..Ajujuju.

Basta......maganda siya....Hindi ako nakapag-move on ng movie na to ng halos isang buwan. Palagi kong iniisip yung ending dahil hindi ko matanggap.

Who has seen this Drama?

Para sa mga hindi nakakapanuod, anong advice niyo(sa mga nakakapanuod) sa kanila? Is it worth the time to watch ba talaga?

Who knew about the casts? And their recent movies, dramas, etc?

And was this the reason you started loving Korean Movies?

And lastly, what would you grade it?(1 star- not good/boring, 2 stars- good, 3 stars- good/ worth the watch, 4 stars- Love it Pero Bitin!, 5 stars- THE BEST  ), Kung 5 stars po yung grade niyo, please VOTE.

thank you.