Criminal Minds-Chapter ONE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the outfit she is wearing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Team Working On A Case In Virginia

Nararrator POV

"The unsub here is killing these women in particular because they are successful which means he doesnt like successful women" Jessie states looking at the cops in the precint "But why these women?" a cop asked looking at the pictures on the board 

"He may be targeting these women who remind him of someone he loved these women here, have shoulder length black hair, brown eyes and they are successful" Derek tells them "And the unsub put contacts in everyone of his victims eyes, the color was almost hazel brown...he might have been rejected by someone before thats causing him to kill these women" Prentiss says looking back at the pictures "The unsub is unstable and is very dangerous theres a chance that he might attack tonight thats all for now" Hotch said making eye contact with everyone of the cops a couple hours went by and got a call a 5th victim has been murdered same emo... "All right lets get some rest and work on it tomorrow" Hotch tells the team and they get up and leave the station..

Jessie Point Of View

I headed to my car black dodge charger and drove to my apartment, I finally got there and parked my car and got out "Hey Mike. cold night" I say tugging my coat closer to my body, to the door greeter "Hi Jessie, sure is a chilly night" Mike the greeter said looking up at the sky "Yeah" I say he opens the door for me "Night Jess" Mike tells me "Goodnight Mike" I say I walk to the elevator and get inside and it takes me to my floor it dings..

I get out and walk to my door fumbling with my keys right when I open the door someone rushes me and slams my head to the doorfame I groan from the pain and pushes me inside and throws me on the floor I feel blood prickling down just above my eye "You B****" He yells(thoughts) Oh shit that voice not him he kicks me about four times in the stomach and then he stops and paces around the room I get up and hit him in the face lets just say things got broken threw all the fighting he gets my handcuffs and drags me to the bathroom and cuffs me the towel rack

I feel blood on my lip my ribs are killing me, head hurts like crazy "You should've just said yes..I didnt want to hurt you but you made me" He hisses and hits me one last time I pass out and he leaves..

Hours went by I wake up my vision blurry I get up and try to get the handcuffs off I pull and struggle I pull hard wrists start to bleed...finally I got the cuffs off and walk to my room and grab and .50 caliber desert eagle handgunand pass out on the floor again in my room with my gun in hand.........