18

and we are back!!!

- I'm actually starving I've eaten literally one meal all day because NOBODY WANTS TO COOK AND THERE IS NO FOOD IN THE FRIDGE. I ATE CEREAL FOR DINNER.

first of all. we don't let no hoes ruin relationships. continue on.

as hyunjin walked in, the first thing he saw was minah trying to snatch a kiss from seungmin. grabbing a nearby napkin holder, he had the urge to chuck it at her head. but there was no need for that. seungmin has pushed her off, making her fall onto the tile floor.

"oww~!!" she whined, "you're not suppose to shove girls! that's so rude."

"my hands said I could push you." seungmin said brushing his clothes, "i like hyunjin! a lot!! so stop trying to ruin my relationship with him!!"

minah stood up, grabbing seungmin's tie. he felt himself being choked. looking at him with dead eyes, she growled. "you're going to be with me! I don't give two shits about your relationship with hyunjin! I have liked him since forever, but his dumbass can take no hint. if you don't, I'll ruin your damn life! and I'll make sure hyunjin isn't in it!"

click.

snap.

record.

"say hi to jinnie's camera!" seungmin told, pointing to the group of boys. phone whipped out, recording. snapping pictures of be whole scene. "do I look good?"

hyunjin chuckling, he stopped the recording. "you look good all the time, but minah. what will the principle say if he sees this video?"

letting go of seungmin, she was held back by a couple strangers. "h-hey! what the hell do you think you're doing!"

"the workers here have called the police. you have caused too much commotion for this poor boy, what are you? his ex-girlfriend?"

"m-me?! ex-girlfriend. I am his girlfriend, you stupid little-"

"girlfriend? for the past time you both have been here, all we have been hearing is how amazing his boyfriend is." the random act of kindness made seungmin smile. as the stranger turned to seungmin. they winked, "why don't you get out of here? this girl is crazy."

"t-thank you!! bye bye minah! don't know if I'll see you at school!" seungmin laughed, grabbing his bag.

seungmin collecting his things, he ran up with hyunjin. smothering him with kisses. exiting the ice cream shop, seungmin wrapped his arms around hyunjin's neck. giving him a peck on the nose.

"sorry jinnie, minah made me drop my phone. that's why I wasn't answering."

hyunjin shaking his head, he smiled. "no, no no. don't be sorry princess, why were you with her in the first place though?"

"well, I didn't remember her name at first. but she was acting really weird. she forced me to hold her hand, she was acting like...you! trying to replace you, it was so gross. bleh."

changbin tapping hyunjin's shoulder. he showed a message that he received from the principle. "I sent the videos, even the pictures. you might wanna see this."

dear seo changbin,

thank you for privately messaging me about this problem. it has become to my understanding about the fake lie that kwon minah has told. I will contact her parents, insure that she will have a punishment for what she has done. for mr. hwang, his suspension will be erased from his record and tomorrow he will be able to come to school. once again, thank you.

hyunjin's eyes widening, he smiled brightly. "holy shit, seriously?!?"

changbin nodding, shoving his phone into his pocket. "yep." as he popped the 'p', "your ass can come back to school tomorrow."

"awe, the lovebirds are reunited once again.." woojin told giving a sweet smile, "I'm so lonely.."

"same" changbin and chan replied in unison. minho snickering, "can't relate.."

seungmin raising a brow. he crossed his arms, "minho. when did you and jisung get together? cause he has told me nothing about your relationship!"

"about a week before you and hyunjin did. we didn't want to make it too obvious." minho pointed out, making everyone surprised.

"why am I so lonely." changbin sighed.

"felix is available." seungmin teased.

"he's my tutor!"

"and like I said. he's available."

hyunjin wrapping one arm around seungmin's waist. he kissed his forehead. "if you all get girlfriends or boyfriends. seungmin and I will still be superior."

minho biting his lip, he tried to act intimidating, "is that a challenge?....because I know jisung and I will loose.."

seungmin giggling from his comment. he looked up at hyunjin, "hey jinnie."

"hm?"

"I love you. just wanna remind you."

smiling down at seungmin, he looked away. his heart not being able to take in seungmin's cuteness. "I love you too princess."

"I want to call someone princess.!!" chan whined. everyone bursting out into laughter right after.

- I'm still trying to figure out a way to end this story. oheixajxksksks
finished - 10:57 pm
yoonminful