The Crows Sing...

Garuku x reader 

Y/N POV

"GAR RUN!" I sprint towards the field, while the Crows chant a dreadful song. Gar ran past me. And a familiar red light circles me. The Cannibal grabs my arm and throws me down.

"NOOOO!" My throat burns from screaming and crying. I try my best at wiggling free from his grasp. I catch a glimpse of Patrck and JP sneaking around. 

"LET ME GOOO!" I yelled. I landed a punch along his spine, and he grunted, tossing me aside. I crawled into the field and got up. I ran to a shed and hid inside. A rake fell over, and I looked to see a very frightened Gar staring back at me. 

"GAR!" I whisper shouted. I tip tied to him. I made it, and he wrapped me in a warm hug. 

"I thought he got you! Y/N I was so worried~" I pressed my hand over his mouth and listened to stomps surrounding us. The red light shone through the cracks in the wood. The wall busted down, revealing a very hollow looking Cannibal. He lifted his saw...

3rd Person POV

The saw came down on Gar and Y/N. Bloody screams of terror filled the somewhat quiet farm plot. Patrck, JP and Wade all were covering their ears and crying. 

BOOM!

BOOM!

Wade ran hurriedly to the open gate, beckoning for JP to follow. 

CLINK!

Wade made sure Pat got out

CLINK!

Then Wade disappeared 

CLINK!

A/N

Hewo~ 

I hope you enjoyed! Btw. "BOOM!" Equals a death, and "CLINK!" equals an escape. Thanks so much for reading and I love you all!! 😘😘