bio

Name:Y/n Brock
Age:15
Quirk:symbiote
Description:Y/n a 15 year old boy living with his father Eddie Brock, the former anti-hero known as "venom" who then gave up on being venom to be the medical hero "anti-venom". Y/n is calm and collected,at times,but insult him,his friends or family he could be your nightmare.

Name:Howard Anthony Stark
Age:16
Quirk:none
Description:Howard Anthony Stark one of Y/n's close friends and also the son of Anthony Tony Stark,the now retired "iron man". Howard was named after his late grandfather Howard Anthony Stark, he was raised by both Pepper Potts and Tony Stark and now poses the "iron man" suit.
Appearance:

Name:James Rogers Age:16Quirk:vita-ray Description:James Rogers is the son of Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanov,also known as "Black Widow" and "Captain America"

Name:James Rogers
Age:16
Quirk:vita-ray
Description:James Rogers is the son of Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanov,also known as "Black Widow" and "Captain America". He has super human strength and speed, along with that he has a holographic shield similar to his father's shield, a weapon great for defense.
Appearance:

Name:Robbie Reyes Age:17 Quirk:spirit of vengeance Description:Robbie Reyes a 17 year old boy who is now the most recent ghost rider to this day, the others being

Name:Robbie Reyes
Age:17
Quirk:spirit of vengeance
Description:Robbie Reyes a 17 year old boy who is now the most recent ghost rider to this day, the others being. [Data classified] his quirk is known as the "spirit of vengeance" or "the rider" not much is known about his quirk other then he turns into a skeleton with a flaming head.
Appearance:

Data complete, awaiting for new arrivals