Chapter I: The Packbacks Eyes

Jades POV

Beep Beep    Beep Beep

I through my alarm clock off my night stand. But it was still going off "ugh" I rolled my eyes and got up out of my bed. I hate school, but I love my friends so much and I can't wait to see them. Especially Alexa and Zoey, me and Zoey have become very close and I love her so much. I went into the bathroom to get changed. I put on my school shirt and some jean ripped shorts.

After a while I started walking to the bus stop. Ryan's on my bus but I don't sit by him in the mornings. I'm way to tired to social, but on our way home we talk none stop.

(At school)

"Zoey!" I yelled when I ran off the bus over to her. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey Jade!" Zoey said and we hugged. "So.... you and Ryan?" She said and smirked. I smiled

"Zoey, he's dating Aliyah! We're just friends"

"Mhm," she said while nodding her head sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, but I was smiling.

"Whatever, lets get inside" I said and smiled. But she looked the other direction.

"Hey, instead can we go to the bathroom over there instead? I wanna talk to you alonel zoey said and pointed to the bathroom.

"Yeah sure. Let's go" we started walking and Ryan ran up to us.

"Persons" Ryan said and we turned around.

"Hey, what's up" Zoey said

"Josh is here!" Ryan yelled and me and zoey looked at each other and laughed. Josh is code word for his um...  boner. Oh gosh. That's even awkward to say in my head.

"When is it not?" I said and shook my head while smiling. The bell than rang and we started heading to class. We all have the first two classes, me and Ryan have the third class which is PE but zoey has science. As we were walking to Language Arts our first class when Ryan grabbed my backpack and ran. "Ryan!" I yelled and I ran after him. He ran into the boys bathroom.

"Ugh! Ryan! Get out of there" everyone was in their class by now. Where did zoey go?

"Nah, come and get it" Ryan smirked. Ugh, he's so cute and annoying.

"Ryan! Come on." I yelled and put my hands on my hips.

"You can get it back" he said and I sighed

"Finally"

"After, you say I'm the handsomest guy in the world" he smirked. And I glared at him.

"Ryan!" I yelled at him and rolled me eyes. "I'd never say that., you're dating Aliyah! One of my best friends." I said and he laughed.

"Guys stop flirting and lets get to class!" Zoey yelled. I thought she left already! Where did she even go then.

"We're not flirting!" I yelled at my best friend.

"Mhm. Now let's get to class and make up some lie about why we're late" Zoey yelled and looked at Ryan. "Give her her pack back back!" Zoey continued and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine whatever" Ryan came out and gave me back my back pack and we headed to class.

In the bus

"Hey Jade" Ryan said. I looked up from my phone to him. "Can I spam call zoey?" Ryan asked and smirked. I rolled my eyes, why does he need zoey? Like hello? Your happiness is right here.

"Sure I guess," I replied while I shrugged my shoulders. I handed Ryan my phone and rested my chin on my palm and sighed.

"Hello Jade?" Zoey said confused and Ryan laughed.

"Hey Zoey, it's jade and I need to tell you something" Ryan said in a high pitched voice trying to mimic me. I put my hips on my hips and glared at him.

"I do not sound like that!" I whispered yelled at him and he laughed.

"Hi Ryan" Zoey said and giggled.

"How'd you know it was me!?" Ryan said 'confused' idk if he was sarcastic and genuine. We got off the bus and started walking home.

"Because I know your voice" Zoey said "and you call me everyday on the bus" she finished and laughed at the end of her sentence.

"Okay well I got to go" Ryan said and hung up. We got off the bus. We had an awkward silence for a while until Ryan broke the awkwardness. "Hey the foursome is broken today!" Ryan said and fake frowned. He calls me, Carl, Robert, and him a foursome because we always get off at a different bus stop everyday and walk home together. He also calls us a foursome because there's one girl and three girls and one girl has three holes so everyone gets one. I know it's stupid and super weird. It makes me cringe sometimes. "Jade! Watch out!" Ryan and pulled me towards him.

"What the fu-" I was so confused for a second and shocked but he saved my life. A car would be hit me since I was thinking. "Oh..."

"You're welcome" he said with worry in his eyes but it went away in like .2 seconds. I nodded and looked down and he grabbed my face and pulled it up. "You almost got ran over by a car by looking down. Look up!" He said still holding my face. I looked over at him and looked into his eyes and he gently held my face. After what felt like hours I moved my eyes down to his lips, they looked so soft and kissable. I moved back up to his eyes and saw he was looking at my lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad. Ryan looked back up to my eyes but then turned around and starting walking. He didn't move his eyes at all just his feet. I then noticed Carl and Charlie were just a couple feet in front of us. That was only a couple seconds!? That felt like hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV

I walked into my house and went into my room. I feel backwards onto my bed thinking about jade. What was that? I like Aliyah, not jade. I then looked outside and saw jade walking home alone because after a while we have to go our separate ways. Her long brown hair in a pony tail swinging back and forth, it was so cute. I just wanted to run out there and talk to her for hours and look into her emerald green eyes. She was beautiful, but I'm dating Aliyah. And I love her, I'm allowed to think someone's cute!! My mom then walked into my room and asked me to the dishes.

"Ugh! I just got home from school!" I yelled at her.

"I've been at work then cam home and did chores. Do the dishes!" She yelled and walked out of my room and closed the door.

"Ugh!" I sighed and looked at the window one more time to see jade, but I didn't see her. I know where she lives and it takes longer than that to get to her house. I thought, hmmmm. That's weird. I then got out of  my bed and walked out my door to the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter. Thanks for reading and keep reading please!

~Katelyn 💋