"Thank you, Pekoms. I understand." Luffy said solemnly as he looked at the lion mink. "Katakuri, can you move?"

"I don't think so, captain." That word felt good to say.

"I'll figure it out. Stay here and rest. I'll come back in the mirror world for you after I'm back on the ship." Luffy looked around. Now all he needed was a mirror big enough for Katakuri.

"Branch! Are there any rooms with more than one mirror. I need a big mirror!" Luffy said.

"It's Brulee! And like I would tell" she was cut off by the mirrors answering the question.

"I have two mirrors!"

"Me, too!" Shouts like this rang through the realm.
Luffy chose the biggest one and hopped in. Pekoms held Brulee inside the mirror. He ran back into the realm carrying a large, square mirror over his head.

"Lets go, Pekoms!" Pekoms ran out through the mirror leaving Brulee behind for Luffy. He turned feral and started attacking drawing away attention so that Luffy could escape. Luffy grabbed Brulee and the large mirror and ran in the direction of the Thousand Sunny.

"Luffy!" Chopper, Nami, and Carrot all shouted as they ran to hug him.

"Don't act to excited yet. Chopper, hold this mirror up! Brook, hold up Brulee. I'll be back soon!" He said as he dived into the mirror world.

"Katakuri! Where are you?" Luffy shouted.

He could hear a distant shout "over here, captain!"
The voice was strained, but Luffy could hear it and ran toward it.
It didn't take long for him to find the newest member of his crew lying on the ground.

"Come on, Katakuri. It's time to go." Luffy said as he did his best to lift the much larger man.

"You're too injured to carry me. You have to leave me behind!"

"I wont! You're nakama, now!" Luffy said as he half carried, half dragged Katakuri through the mirror realm until he finally reached the mirror that led to the ship. He could see his crew through the mirror. All of them looked worried. Luffy used the last bit of strength he had to pull himself and Katakuri through the mirror onto the Sunny.

"Big brother Dogtooth! What are you doing here?"
"His name is Katakuri or Mochi-Guy!" Luffy yelled.

"Push her through the mirror and throw the mirror into the sea" Luffy said to Brook.

"How dare you kidnap my brother? Momma will hunt you down and get revenge for this!" Brulee yelled

"Mochi-guy is joining my crew! I'll take down all four emperors to keep any of my crew safe and happy!" Luffy said as Brook threw the mirror into the ocean.

"Thank you, Captain" Katakuri said before passing out.

"Chopper? We're going to need some help" Luffy said as he passed out on top of Katakuri.

"Wah!!!! We need a doctor!" Chopper yelled.

"You are a doctor!" Nami and Sanji yelled.

"Right!" He said before getting to work.

Luffy woke up on the deck of the Sunny in the evening to the smell of cooking meat.
"Sanji~ meat!" He said as he tried to stand, but he found himself hooked up to an IV.

"Ah! Luffy! You're up!" Carrot said. "I'll go tell everyone!" She said before hopping off.

A few minutes later, Sanji and Jimbe came throughout the door to the kitchen carrying out a large tray of food. Luffy's eyes widened at all the food, but he shook himself out of it when he remember "has Katakuri woken up yet?"