CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)

Start from the beginning

"Wait a second" Y/N muttered and noticed that todoroki's fire started to put out.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!..."Bakugou screamed out and a Very,Very,Very massive explosion happened. Everyone was amazed at Bakugou's extreme attack,and a huge gosh of wind almost blown the audience.

Todoroki was completely beated,and was now laying on to some ice. While Bakugou was on the ground with a utterly confused look.

But his confused expression immediately shifted to a more angrier look and stomped towards todoroki who was passed out.

"STOP MESSING AROUND!!!.."Bakugou clenched todoroki's shirt with pure anger.

He was about to punch todoroki but he stopped and felt a little dizzy and plopped on the ground. Midnight used her quirk to stop Bakugou from attacking.

"Now!the winner of this round is Katsuki Bakugou!" Present mic announced.

Y/N glanced at Bakugou,she rubbed her temples and just sighed. Izuku tapped her shoulders and smiled.

"Y/N!good luck on the finals!I'm rooting for you!" Izuku smiled and Uraraka gave you a thumbs up.

"Yeah Y/N!try not to die out their!" Sero joked and smiled at Y/N.

"I'll try." You replied to sero with a nervous smile on your face.

"But seriously,Thanks guys!" Y/N replied and headed towards the prep room. But before Y/N could go far, Izuku called her out.

"Y/N!!!..." Y/N turned to face Izuku with a confused expression.

"What is it Izuku?" Y/N smiled at her green haired friend.

"I just want you to know that,be careful out there!" Izuku gave Y/N a warm smiled.

"Izuku your to pure!you must be protected!" Y/N muttered as she clenched her heart.

"Sure!" Y/N replied with a grin and gave Izuku a thumbs up.

TIME SKIP

Y/N stood tall on the ring and felt motivated and pumped up at the same time.

"And now folk!!!..the moment you've all been waiting for!!!..Y/N L/N the cute but deadly competitor VERSUS KATSUKI BAKUGOU the unstoppable head boiling competitor!!!..." Present mic yelled.

"Hey Bakugou did you hear that?he said your a head boiling competitor!" Y/N smirked at the angry blonde.

"Oh I fucking heard it loud and clear!so I don't need you to freaking repeat it,dammit!!!.." Bakugou barked at Y/N with irritation.

Y/N just smirked and started to warm up. Izuku and Uraraka along with the others watched as the final match was about to begin.

"START!!!..." Present mic yelled through the mic.

Bakugou charged towards Y/N,but before he could get closer to Y/N. She immediately created a crystal wall to avoid Bakugou.

"That was close." Y/N muttered as she took a step back.

Bakugou exploded his way through the crystals and blasted an explosion towards her. Y/N slammed her hands on the ground to use the crystals to block the attack.

Due to the explosion, smoke was covering the ring. Y/N glanced around to locate Bakugou. She noticed a slight movement on to her right, immediately she send crystals towards it. But their was no one there, until suddenly.