CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)

Start from the beginning

"What is that scary sound?!" Denki asked with a horror filled expression.

"That my friend, is the devil coming out of it's cocoon!" Y/N smiled at Denki.

"So take notes, because shit is about to start!" Y/N bluntly said with a unfazed look.

A huge explosion appeared and break todoroki's ice and created a hole.
Their appeared a hostile hedgehog with bloodlust.

"Amazing!it seems like Bakugou blocked todoroki's ice with explosion and started digging his way out of it!!!.." present mic yelled with excitement.

Bakugou then blasted himself towards todoroki with a help from his quirk. Todoroki stretched out his right hand and was about to send another ice. But Bakugou created another explosion near him and flipped himself upwards.He grabbed todoroki's pretty face and threw him harshly.

"You looking down on me!MORON!!!.." Bakugou yelled with pure anger.

"He dodge the ice and then grabbed him! wow!" Izuku muttered with amazement.

Todoroki was getting close to the edge,but he avoided it by creating an ice to stop him,he slide through the ice perfectly like a professional ice skater.

He created another ice and sended it towards Bakugou,but Bakugou dodge it. Bakugou charged towards todoroki and extended his arms to send an explosion on his face. But unfortunately for him todoroki dodge at the right moment and grabbed Bakugou's hands with his right hand.

"Wait,is he gonna use it?" Y/N muttered.

Todoroki threw Bakugou, instead of toasting him,like an overcooked hedgehog.

Bakugou then landed on todoroki's ice,with a now more irritated look.

"You'll regret making a fool of me!!!..." Bakugou yelled and explosions coming out of his hands.

"I'll freaking kill you!!!.." He screamed with pure anger towards todoroki.

"Bakugou!chill out!" Y/N muttered and then sighed.

Bakugou started ranting a lot of things and lunched himself up in the air. While todoroki was their standing like a pole. Bakugou started spinning in the air with explosion covering his entire hedgehog body.

"DONT LOSE!!COME ON!!" Izuku screamed out to todoroki.

Everyone who was seating near Izuku was startled, especially Uraraka who looked like she saw ants dancing at izuku's hair.

Todoroki then felt a sudden struck on his body and extended his right arm forward.

"That's it,if your gonna fight me!fight to win!" Bakugou yelled while still spinning like an explosion tornado.

Fire started to ignite on todoroki's right side and was about to release it.

"COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!!.." Bakugou yelled and smirked while getting closer and closer to todoroki.