Tiny Breakfast

I groggily sit up, hearing my phone go off and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Running my hands down my face my fingers hit a piece of plastic, making me pull what I now know as my pacifier out of my mouth. It took me a few minutes before realizing I must have fallen asleep in Melissa's lap. I had a dinosaur pacifier in my mouth, my blankie tucked underneath my arm and Rexy sitting beside me but where was Melissa? I grab my phone off the nightstand and head out of my room searching for my date.

"Melissa?" I call out, walking into my living room and stepping on one of my toy cars. "Ow fuck." I shake off the sudden pain and sigh as I look around my messy and empty apartment. My place was still trashed from Bentleys adventure and Melissa was no where to be found. "Mommy?..." I quickly cover my face not believing what just came from my mouth. "Keep it together Logan, she's a carer but she's not your carer.."

****

"Ah there we go all done." I give myself a quick pat on the back as I finally finish cleaning up. I never knew how messy kids can be, I'm a fairly clean kiddo but that could have to do with my age. I pull out my phone and my heart stops, seeing all these messages from Hannah but not one from Melissa.

MoTulip864 is typing...

"Good morning sweetie"

"Pumpkin?"

"I miss you tiny one..text me soon."

I found it a little weird that it took her until this morning to text me. How come she didn't try to talk to me all night? Is it because she knew I was out or is she slowly losing interest in me? I had really made a connection with Hannah but now I felt guily, Melissa felt so right and I didn't want to lead either of them on.

"Hii love sorry just got up how are you?"

MoTulip864 is typing...

"It's about time! I missed you tiny boy, how was your night out?"

"It was well ..interesting haha long story short my friend finally snapped out of his regression and I some how ended up admitting to him I was a regressor as well. How was your night?"

"Aw good! I'm glad you finally came out to him, I bet he was happy, my night was good just watched some Netflix I have to go sweetheart but I'll text you soon! Xoxo."

I frown, locking my phone and slipping it back into my pocket. That was a quick conversation, I couldn't help but wonder why she had to run off so quickly. A light knock on my front door interrupts my thoughts, I get up to answer it but I can already hear it slowly opening. "Hello? Munchkin?" I jump up hearing Melissa's voice, running to the front door. "Well someone worked hard this place is spotless! What a good boy! I'm sorry I left sweetie I wanted to grab us some breakfast." I smile, blushing at the praise. "It's okay, thank you." I grab the bags from her hands and set them on the counter. I was starving and I'm very happy I didn't have to miss breakfast for once. "I got bagels is that okay?" I nodd excitedly as I open the bags, although something other than a bagel catches my eye.

"Do you like them?" I narrow my eyes as I pull out the dinosaur patterned pullups. They felt so soft even through the packaging. "I didn't mean to be nosey but I noticed you only had two pullups in your closet when I was picking up the toys in the bedroom, so when I saw these I knew I had to get them for you." I gulp swallowing the urge to show any signs of liking them. I've always needed to be padded when I regressed, sometimes I have accidents and it makes me feel safe..but there was no way I'd ever admit it to a living soul, regression is hard enough to talk about but having accidents? I couldn't admit that.

Melissa hums for a moment before pausing and staring me down. "Oh do you not like them?" I feel my face heat up and go red as I shrug my shoulders. "I do! I just well some people aren't okay with them and I-" Melissa giggles and takes the bag from my hand, opening them up. "Kiddo I've noticed you have a young age, actual babies your age wear don't they? Do they make you feel safe? Do they help when someone's involuntarily regressing and has an accident? What's so wrong with them hmm?" I couldn't figure out an argument for this one, I honestly couldn't find a thing wrong with being padded and everything she just said was exactly what I thought. I shurgged my shoulders and looked down, a bit embarrassed at the entire ordeal. "I'm sorry love it's just that sometimes I'll wear them when I'm little and I have accidents because I- sometimes my regression is involuntary, sometimes I regress without knowing but I'd only ever be wet and I just feel so weird, it's so weird I'm sorry." Melissa lifts my chin up with her finger shaking her head. "My goodness honey, who made such a sweet small boy think this way? Who hurt you?"

Melissa grabs my hand and pulls me toward my living room floor. "Come here, lay down." I do as told and cover my face once my head hits my carpet. "Logan, is it okay if I change you? These have dinosaurs I know how much you love them." I nodd slow, my heart beating in my ears. "Good boy." I hold my breath as I feel my clothes sliding off below me. "Lift up munchkin." I follow her instructions without even thinking. Before I knew it the pullup was on me and I had to admit it made me feel so safe. "There we go! Who's a cute boy hmm? Who is it?" I giggle nodding and pointing to me. "That's right it's you! Such a smart baby. Now tiny one if you get wet you need to tell me as soon as possible okay? Its okay if you have an accident!" I smile and reach up, regressing and wanting nothing more than to be in Melissa's arms. "Up we go angel."

****

"Come out come out where ever you are tiny boy!" I giggle hiding underneath my table. Melissa and I had been playing tons of games but hide and seek was defiantly my favorite. "Oh no where did Logan go?!" I cover my mouth to hide my giggle but something else was about to give away my hiding place. "What is that?"

I crawl out just a tiny bit and peek up to see Melissa's phone blowing up with notifications. "No bad phone shhh!" It goes off again, making me grab it and try to find a way to shut it off. I click the screen and my jaw drops when I see what's causing all the loud beeping.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote.

-Dylan😋