Garmau

(I love this ship :3)

Aphmau was getting ready for a shower, sliding of her pants and pulling off her shirt, sliding off her pants, and started the water, stepping in, and started showering. Garroth was at the door and knocked but broke down the door. "Opps..I'll fix that later.." He walked in, seeing Katelyn, nor Kawaii~Chan was home but he heard a shower running, guessing it was Aphmau and he snuck up to her room opening the door, and walked into her room, going up to the bathroom door, hearing music playing to, the words the music was saying turned him on so he peeked in the bathroom, seeing Aphmau's naked, and wet body, water running down her breasts, she bent her head back, water running down her neck and face, Garroth instantly getting more turned on and he bit his lip, watching Aphma(pervy boi). He couldn't stand it anymore so he walked in and shut the door, locking it, Aphmau jumped seeing Garroth, "G-Garroth!?" She said, looking at him, water running down her body. "Aph please..I need this.." He said, undressing himself. "O-Okay..I guess one time couldn't hurt.." She said grabbing her phone, turning on Talk Dirty, and that got Garroth started, he went into the shower, shutting the curtain, grabbing Aphmau by the waist, kissing her. Aphmau backed up, letting the water fall on both of them as Garroth kissed her roughly, slowly rubbing his body on her's, his hands sliding down to her butt, slowly rubbing it. Aphmau moaned threw this kiss and Garroth rubbed hid penis on her, smirking, and she moaned, her mouth open. Garroth turned her around, sliding both of his hands to her vagina, rubbing it slowly as he moved her hair, kissing her neck, licking and sucking. "U-Ughh..Garroth..~" She moaned, making him rub harder. He bit her neck then started kissing again, smirking. Then water running down both of their bodies,(bet that ish hot)Garroth turned her back around and he smiled at her, then opened the shower curtain, but Aphmau shut it, grabbing Garroth's waists and shoved his penis in her mouth, sucking. "Ohhh, Apmau!~" He moaned, leaning against the wall as Aph kept sucking, and licking. "Ughh..Aphmau...~" Garroth moaned again, feeling pleasure. Aphmau stopped and they both stepped put of the shower, drying off and put their clothes back on. "Garroth...I love you.." Aphmau said, smirking. "Ooh..I love you more.." He kissed her neck, and looked at her, smirking. "Can we do this..more?.." She asked. "Of course.." Garroth said, grabbing Aphmau and went to the bed.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day Lil'Doors! ~GarGar