Chapter 9

I was in bed crying but then I heard Diego. "Baby what's wrong?" Wait why are we home? "What do you mean?"
They didn't release you from the hospital yet. "I was never in the hospital." I cried harder "so was it a dream?" "Yea I had a bad dream about you cutting yourself." "Baby I never did that I mean I had a break down last night but we talked it out and went to bed." "I'm sorry I had a bad dream." "Don't apologize it's okay." "Now let's go get some food." I got up but my dream felt so real. I'm just glad that didn't happen. I put on a pink hoodie and Diego's joggers. Diego slipped on his hoodie and jeans. We went into Waffle House to get out food. I got a simple waffle with fruit and orange juice. Diego got a big breakfast plate with every breakfast food you could think of. After we ate Diego wanted to go see a movie and I wasn't really down but I wanted Diego to be happy. We bought out tickets to "A Quiet Place" and went to the food stands. We both got our own bag of skittles and a large popcorn and both got cokes. As we watched the movie Diego told me to pull my pants down. I was taken back by his words he said never mind and did it for me. "Diego stop we're at the movies." "Baby girl just be quiet." " Diego I can't." "Just pay attention to the movies." As he licked me up I moaned and everyone looked at me." Diego put his hand over my mouth. I had hit my high and he got up and I pulled my pants up. He acted like nothing happened. This boy drives me insane.

Color Blind जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें