Prologue (Trailer above)

A big thank you to Afor-Alex for creating the trailer (inserted above.)

Natasha POV:

"Job well done guys. Come on back." Fury said into our ear piece.
"Copy that." Clint said as we signed off.

Clint and I just finished a mission against hydra agents. we eventually lost them down an alley way. i look around to make sure that there was no damage before nodding to Clint that it was ok to go.

We made our way out of the alley when I heard whimpering. I stopped and looked back before looking at Clint after hearing it again.

"did you here that?" I asked.
he stood still and listened. We heard it again.
"Yea." He nodded.
"It sounds like a child." I said walking towards the sound.

I come across a pile of crates and move them to reveal a young girl no older then one. She was shivering from the cold and probably fear as well. when she looked up I noticed her blue eyes. She whimpered and went back against the wall.

 She whimpered and went back against the wall

"Hey sweetie. it's alright, we won't hurt you." I said as we crouched down.
"where's your parents?" Clint asked, also concerned for the child.
"I dunno." She whimpered.
"Well do you have any relatives?" I asked.
She shook her head. I looked at Clint.
"Why don't you come out sweetie. We'll bring you somewhere safer then here." I said holding out my hand.

she looked at me before taking it. I helped her out before picking her up. I stood back up and me and Clint made our way back to base.

*At base*

"So you found the girl and now she is here?" Tony asked while pacing.
"Yes." I nodded.
"right." He nodded and looked at the now sleeping girl on the couch.
he nodded again before sighing.
"Jarvis. Look up information on the girl." Tony called.
"Yes sir. Analyzing results of girl."

After what felt like forever the results came.

" Results allocated. Would you like me to call them out sir." Jarvis asked.
"Yes that would be helpful." Tony sighed.
"Name: Stacey, last name not known. age: 1, birth date: 22 May 2002 family: 1 brother, unknown, 1 sister, unknown, mother and father deceased. Got separated from siblings when Hydra took them. powers: none." Jarvis listed.
"Thank you Jarvis." Fury said walking in.

"sir what do we do? She's only a child." Steve asked.
"We keep her here. There for she is safe. If Hydra have her brother and sister then they may find out about her." Fury said looking at the child.
"The poor girl." I sighed watching her move in her sleep.

Shout out to R5_4LIFE for inspiring me to redo this. xxx