Searching for a Former Clarity

"I am so pissed off!" Claudia exclaimed as she slammed a kitchen drawer. She was telling Nathan about her meeting with Principal Rimkus, didn't go so well.

"So, she expects you to apologize." Nathan stated and Claudia turned around to face him.

"Yes. Can you believe that?" Claudia asked really loud.

"Well, I bet our kitchen drawers are really organized right now." Nathan answered and Claudia looked at him confused. She knew that Nathan knew that Claudia organised things when she was annoyed.

"Why do you say that?" Claudia asked trying to cover it up.

"Because. That's who you are, Claudia Stone." Nathan smiled as he walked closer to his wife. "And I know that even though Rimkus is completely wrong, you're thinking about taking the high road on this one, because you're a good teacher and you care about your students." Nathan explained as he wrapped his muscular arms around his wifes waist.

"Yeah, I do care, but you know what ... when you're young and you look at how great your life's gonna be, you don't think about having a Rimkus there to screw it all up with her written apologies and her stupid-ass policies, and it's totally unfair that I have to apologize for something, when I don't even think I was wrong, because I wasn't wrong." Claudia explained frantically, she was not happy.

"I get it, baby. And I completely agree. And if you want to tell Rimkus to shove it, I'm good with that. But I think you know that if you do that, these kids are gonna lose the best teacher they have." Nathan explained and Claudia just sighed as she ran her fingers through her black hair.

"Yeah." Claudia sighed in agreement. She was torn, so torn.

"So, I'm thinking I'm just gonna love you even more, because... you're probably gonna take the high road and be gracious and honorable, because that's who you are, Claudia Stone." Nathan grinned at his wife and Claudia smiled up at him, he always made things better for her.

"Our kitchen drawers are really organized, by the way." Claudia grinned in defeat and Nathan just laughed. He lifted Claudia up and she squealed with excitement. "Nathan, are kids are upstairs." She hissed playfully as Nathan sat her on the counter. Nathan nodded his head.

"And?" Nathan asked smirking before he held onto Claudia's face and started to kiss her, Claudia quickly pulled away.

"What if they catch us?" Claudia asked Nathan as he took off his top. He raised his eyebrow at her.

"They are busy playing, we have about twenty minutes." Nathan explained as he threw his top on the floor. Claudia bit her lip before she kissed Nathan.

"Let's go then." Claudia laughed before her and Nathan's kisses grew in passion. Claudia couldn't stop laughing, it was like they were in high school all over again.

___

"They don't like the song." Peyton sighed as she walked back into Red Bedroom Records.

"Who? John or the A&R guys?" Mia asked upset.

"Apparently all of them. And it's not like they hate it, okay? They just don't love it the same way we do." Peyton explained and Mia was angry.

"Well, they're wrong!" Mia exclaimed and Claudia nodded her head in agreement.

"Well I agree." Peyton stated.

"What do they want to do?" Claudia asked.

"They thought we should try it on guitar instead of piano." Peyton explained and Claudia groaned.

"But it's perfect on the piano." Mia replied.

"Maybe so, honey, but if you love this song and you want to keep it, maybe you should just try it." Peyton explained trying to reason with Mia, who was really frustrated.