Solitary

After jungkook left me there I was standing into my position and thinking what actually does he mean.
Suddenly my phone ringing before I pick up the phone but the call got cut before I answer it

Ani: 75 misscall from hoseok OMG.
I'm dead now.

Hoseok is my best friend from childhood he knows everything about me and my family and support me. He called me thousand times a day Today  I was so upset that I don't even remember that I have phone. Funny right?? Anyways now it's time to face hoseok BC I know he is really upset.

Ani: Hello, hoseok I'm sorry I was abo-

Hoseok: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?? Do you have any idea how many times I have been calling you?? I was so worried OMG how can you be so careless Ani seriously I'm so done.
Now tell me where the fuck are you I'm coming to fetch you.

I tell him where am I he came and screaming my name out loud

Hoseok: yaaaaaa Aniiiiiiiiiiii. Do you know how much I got scared aaaishhh How could you staying out of the house so late in the night?? Don't you feel scared?? What if someone-

Ani: I left my house. Forever. And I know you already know why.

Hoseok: *surprised* you should come to my house but you are here in a lonely street at night.. *sigh* anyways let's go to my house now. From now on you will be stay in my house. Come on *giving me his famous bright sunshine smile*

Ani: T-Thank you S-So much hobi. I don't know what would have happened with me i-if you were not with me.
I was crying BC i was so happy and greatfull that he is my friend he is always there for me whenever I need him.

Hoseok: Omo Omo Omo Omo aaish why are you crying pabo..stop crying you look like a potato when you are crying *laughing*

Ani: what?? Potato?? You are so mean.

Hoseok: I was just kidding now please stop crying and let's go to my house it's already so late.

With that we go to hoseok house. He is rich very rich his parents live in another country so he is alone in the house.

Hoseok: Ani let me show your room you have clothes??

Ani: I forgot to bring my clothes

Hoseok: you didn't forget your mobile but forgot to bring clothes.. *sigh*

I don't want to tell him that I'm about to suicide.

Ani: it was in my pocket.

Hoseok: ok ok I got it take my hoodie and we will bring your clothes tomorrow.

Ani: hobi?? *I grab his hand and call him*

Hoseok: yes?? What happened??

I hugged him tightly and wispher
Ani: Thank you for everything. You are bestest friend of the world. I love you.

Hoseok POV:
I was about to leave but Ani grab my hand and hug me. I love her smell I love her warmth. When she wispher in my ear it gives me shivering in my whole body. Oh no I shouldn't be like this she is my friend. I let go of the hug and said.

Hoseok: i-its ok. I'm your friend a-after all.

Ani: hobi what happened?? You are sweating. Are you feeling sick??

Hoseok: oh no I'm fine. It's just a little bit hot in here. Now take shower and come down to eat dinner ok??

Ani: okkkkk.

After finish my bath we eat dinner together and go to sleep. Suddenly I remember jungkook. His sparkling eyes are so beautiful. He is so solitary.
I wish I could see him again.

Next morning in the school. Me and hoseok sitting on the bench. Teacher came.

Teacher: student I have a bad news for you on of our student is missing again and she is also a girl. Be safe ok.
Now let me show your homework.

I was so shocked after hear this all my classmates are shocked too.

Hoseok: oh god again. See Ani that's why I got angry when I hear that you are outside at late night.

Ani: what is happening?? What did teacher mean "girl again"??

Hoseok: I guess you don't know BC you were sick for 1 week and couldn't come to school. Well our two female student is missing from our school nobody knows where are they. Even police have no clue too.

Ani: OMG. I guess it's serious then.

Hoseok: yes it is. Listen hear you will go with me ok you won't allowed to go to our house alone.

Ani: ok chill hoseokah. I'm not a kid I'll be fine.

Hoseok: shut up. You will go with me.

Ani: you are such a pain in ass.

I got so angry and I left hoseok was calling me but I didn't hear and keep walking. Suddenly I realize I'm in a unknown place.

Ani: ok where the hell I'm?? Shitt I'm an idiot. I'll call hoseok. How the hell my phone's battery is dead?? Oh god.
I was so scared that I feel dizzy and my vision slowly got Blurry.

????: Are you planning to suicide again miss suicidal??

Suddenly a voice apporch me and I know this voice. Somehow I feel less scared then before and I saw it was---
JUNGKOOK

Ani: jungkook?? He is wearing his mask again.

Jungkook: looks like you are drunk?? Or did you take poison?? *Laughing*

Ani: I was scared BC I don't know where am I..but now I feel a little bit relief.

Jungkook: let me guess is it BC of me you are feeling relief?? *Wink*

Did he just wink?? OMG why my heart racing so fast. Stop it stop it oh god what is happening to me?? Why did he make me feel so weird whenever I met him.

Jungkook: you ok miss suicidal??

Ani: yes I'm f-fine. Will you please help me get out of this place??

Jungkook have that expression again in his face creepy and dark.

Jungkook: try to do it yourself miss suicidal. BC you are the only one who can help yourself. *Smile*

With this smile he disappear.

Hoseok: Aniiiiiiiiiiii Aniiiiiiiiiiii

Ani: Hobi!!! Why are you here??How did you find me??

Hoseok: I track your phone. God Ani why are you always like this. I was scared.

Ani: I'm sorry hobi.

Hoseok: it's ok now let's go home. And please stay with me you see it's not safe in here.

Ani: I will hobi. I'm sorry. Let's go home now.

Why did Jungkook said that to me. He is really weird?? And why did he hide his face ?? Why is he always there when I'm in trouble?? Why why why??

I want to meet you again jungkook I want those answer from you.