1

I was walking down the streets of London, to go to the Airport, to ask if that bloody America wanted to help us in the bloody war, sadly, because of the war, I completely forgot this, the aeroplanes were, how should I put this, cancelled. That's it. "Great" I Said aloud. I sighed and walked back. I randomly felt pain as I heard a bomb. "Shit." I shouted. I looked to where the bomb hit. I walked up to the bomb to see who's it was. German's. Germany did this. I sighed and walked home, it may not be safe but I can't die, but I feel what happens to my cities.

As I got home I called Scotland on the telegraph, I know he hates me, but deep down, he loves me. I got an answer. "Why are ye callin' me?" Scotland asked. His voice was too angry for my liking, but that's just Scotland. "London's just been bombed by Ger-" i was interrupted with 3 more bombs, and felt more pain, he felt blood on his leg. "Holy shit! England, ye alright?" Scotland asked. "That last one was the 4th one today." I replied. "I can't help ye right now but I'll help ye when I can" scotland said and hung up. Hopefully he'll be able to. Another went off, and he felt pain somewhere else. "Birmingham. Bombed. London. Bombed." I Said aloud. I sighed and walked out the door again. How stupid am I to do that?!