Chapter Four: Cipher Showdown

Start from the beginning

Yugo: (To Yuto) It's time Yuto!

Yuto: Yes, I first overlay both of my level four Phantom Knight Cloaks to build the overlay network and XYZ summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon! (Atk: 2500) 

Kite: Not impressed.

Yuto: I'm not finished yet Kite. Next I use my Pendulum Scale to summon my Odd-Eyes Synchron from my hand along with two pairs of Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves! Next Odd-Eyes Synchron will tune my two Phantom Knight Gloves! (Lvl 2+3+3=7) I Synchro Summon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! (Atk: 2500)

Yugo: Teamwork baby!

Yuri: Haha Kite cannot beat us now.

Yuya: Hold on guys, Kite is still quite the duelist. Yuto still needs to tread carefully. 

Yuto: I use Dark Rebellion's special ability, I use an overlay unit to cut your Dragon's ATK in half and add it to Dark Rebellion! (Atk: 4000)

Kite: (Atk: 1500) So what. 

Yuto: So now Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon will strike down Galaxy Eyes!

Kite: Agh. (1500 LP)

Yuto: Clear Wing Synchro Dragon go in and attack Kite directly! 

Kite: I activate the effect of Cipher Scarecrow from my hand. By sending it to the graveyard it ends the Battle Phase when I'm directly attacked.

Yuto: I end my turn.

Kite: (Draw) I use Monster Reborn to revive Galaxy Eyes Cipher Dragon! (Atk: 3000)

Yuto: Easy.

Kite: I use the spell card Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension. I now get to use Galaxy Eyes to XYZ summon a monster one rank higher! I re-build the overlay network with Galaxy Eyes to XYZ summon Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon! (Atk: 4500) (OLU:1) 

Yuto: Neo Galaxy-Eyes..

Yuri: (To Yuto) Sure it's bigger than the last one but it's not a bug we can't squash.

Kite: I use Neo Galaxy-Eyes' special ability to remove its overlay unit to take control of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and turn it into a Neo Galaxy-Eyes (Atk: 4500)

Yugo: Clear Wing!

Kite: Now Galaxy-Eyes number one attack and destroy Dark Rebellion!

Yuto: Agh. (2500 LP) 

Kite: Now Galaxy-Eyes number two finish off Yuto now! Cipher Subduction! 

Yuto runs away in Yuya's roller boots and swipes and Action Card.

Yuto: I activate the Action Spell Evasion to negate the attack!

Kite: Lucky miss. You won't be lucky next time.

Yuto: (Draw) I use my first face down Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Stargazer Magician from my Pendulum Zone.

Kite: That was dumb, now you can't Pendulum summon.

Yuto: I don't need to!

Yuri: Show him Yuto!

Yuto: I use my other face down card, Pendulum Reborn to return Stargazer Magician to my field. (Atk: 1500) Now I activate the spell card Polymerization to fuse Stargazer and Phantom Knights of the Silent Boots in my hand to Fusion summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon! (Atk: 2800) 

Kite: Hmm.

Yuto: Starving Venom's special ability gains the ATK of Neo Galaxy-Eyes (Atk: 7300) 

Kite: Oh no.

Yuto: Oh yes! Also Starving Venom steals the effect of Neo Galaxy-Eyes so I can return Clear Wing to my field! (Atk: 2500) 

Yuya: Alright!

Yuto: Starving Venom Fusion Dragon attack and defeat Kite!

Kite: (0 LP) AGH!!!

Yuto's appearance melted away and Yuya's was back.

"Yuya you're back!" Shay runs over.

"I never left Shay, I just let Yuto get in the driver's seat. It's weird it's like I can let the others tag in and help." Yuya says.

"That's why your appearance changes to look like Yuto." Shay says.

"Yep. And all of us share some cards." Yuya smiles.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your Pendulums Yuya." Yuto says.

"No problem Yuto, we are a team!" Yuya says.

"Amen to that." Yuri laughs.

"You defeated me Yuya, or Yuto whatever. My point still stands. Duel Academy will crumble by my hands.

"Kite! That's not the way, we need to do this the right way. When things are looking rough respond with a smile and try to help!" Yuya says.

"C'mon Kite! You can't let me think that you finally went nuts." Shay says.

"I won't lose Heartland again Shay." Kite says.

"And you wont, I promise." Shay says.

"I promise too Kite." Yuya says.

"Fine I will try it your way Shay." Kite says.

"Good, because we got a lot of work to do." Yuya says.

"Where do we start?" Yugo asks. 

"At the top." Yuya looks up into the sky clouds.