Club and hotel rooms

3 days later

You sat alone in your room all alone. Your parents were away for the weekend with your siblings (you wanted to stay home) and your besties were spending it with their family. You stared at the jeans on the floor that contained your fake ID.
"Maybe one night out won't hurt , I can meet new people " you said to yourself
You got up and started running the shower. Tonight was your night ! You did your makeup-

 Tonight was your night ! You did your makeup-

Then you went right to the back of your wardrobe and pulled out your "fancy" outfits-

You grabbed everything and put it in your purse , before you left, something, you don't know what , made you grab the paper from Ronnie and put it in your phone

The club was packed full of people! You was  about to turn around and just leave when you heard a familiar voice calling your name. Turning round , confused , you see Ronnie and the rest of the band sitting at the bar drinking. You approached them oddly cheerfully , pushing through the sea of people .
"Hey Ronnie!" You said happily
"Hey y/n , how did you get in here?"
" a certain someone got me a fake ID a while ago" you said a smirk appearing on your face
"So can I get you a drink?"
"Sure!"

A LOT! Of drink later

Ronnie led you to the dance floor through the sea of the people. You wrapped your hands around ronnies neck grinding up and down him , he was your strip pole! Ronnie rubbed his hands on your body as you felt your body against him and then it happened , he put his hand in your hair and smashed his lips against yours. You returned the passionate kiss sliding your tongue in his mouth. 

"The limos outside he whispered in your ear"

You grabbed his hand , ran outside and hauled yourself into the limo .
I'm
Ronnie sat on the leather seats and you sat on his lap kissing his neck. He let out small moans as you kissed all the places you guessed he liked . The friction in his jeans was getting tighter by the second. As you went to unbutton his shirt , he picked you up and carried you into the hotel he was staying at . When you reached his room he opened the door and threw you on the bed . He started kissing you chest whilst taking off your shirt. Small moans escaped your mouth as his soft lips touched you body. Your hands reached for his shirt buttons undoing them leaving his bare chest exposed. He took it off staring at...( well yall know where he looking)
His kisses made their way down your body and stopped at the hips. He took of your trousers revealing the red lingerie you had put mon , he took of his trousers  revealing the hardness in his boxers. He slid his hands up your back and undid your bra . After some more kissing he slowly pulled down you panties, and shoved his manhood inside of you. You moaned as he pulled your body towards him. He then slowly flipped you so you could ride him. Not only was his hard cock inside of you but it rubbed your clit . You was getting ready to cum when he sat you on his face and started licking you. You moaned out of pleasure and came in his mouth. He the layed you on the bed , spread your legs and started  doing a figure 8 on you clit with his tongue whilst fingering you every chance he got. You was going to explode wit pleasure. His circles got faster leaving you gasping whilst your legs shook violently.

Time skip

You and Ronnie lay in bed , your head on his chest whilst you traced the lines of his tattoos (yes I just did that) . He kissed your forehead as you started dozing off to sleep. He whispered something into your hair that you didn't catch , and just like that you fell asleep.

You woke up still on ronnies chest yawning whilst reaching for your phone. 5 new messages from your best friend.  You unlocked you phone to "omg why didn't you tell me!" and a link. You clicked it to see several pictures of you and Ronnie at the club with the title "RONNIE RADKE MYSTERY GIRL!"
You let out a squeal loud enough for Ronnie to hear that he woke up, he looked over and saw the article your were reading.
"Well morning" he said cheerily
"Hey" you said smiling
Suddenly screams were heard outside
You and Ronnie walked over to the window and saw 100+ fans outside the window
"I should go before they get bigger!"
"Yea ok I'll call you" Ronnie said slightly disappointed
He kissed your forehead before you left.

You finally arrived home , getting through the crowd was hell . You walked upstairs and threw yourself onto your bed processing last night until you fell asleep.