Screamer

It was about three in the morning, a happy couple cuddling together as they slept, both busy from a hard day's work. Ganondorf slept peacefully as Nabooru cuddled his waist, smiling in her sleep.

"WAAAAHH!" A cry rang through the halls, waking up Ganondorf as he groaned.

"Your turn," Nabooru mumbled. "I gave birth to her and raised one on my own, it's your turn to take care of your bunny girl."

Ganondorf grumbled as he got out of bed, going over to the door and leaving the bedroom. He walked down to where the crying was coming from and opened the door, seeing darkness as he turned a light on. "My little bunny don't cry, daddy is here..." he whispered with a smile, going to the white and pink crib to see a small Gerudo baby screaming, her eyes shut tight. "Daddy is right here...."

Ganondorf lifted up his daughter and went over to the rocking chair, rocking her gently as he smiled. "Cera you're so beautiful, you have your mother and I's looks...." he said. "You are a sparkle in our eyes and one of the reasons I hadn't killed those chiefs." He was referring to the leaders of the other races. He doesn't want to be separated from his little bunny girl, wanting to be in her life.

He rocked her until she was only whimpering, her golden eyes opened as they held tears in them, Ganondorf shaking his head and wiping them away with his finger gently. "Don't cry, daddy is here." he whispered and went to grab her bottle, nursing her. "I wish Nabs could do this...." He waited until Cera was only a little bit done when she hiccuped a bit, him patting her on the back as he walked around the nursery a bit, seeing her little bunny laying in the crib, waiting for her to be set back down and her asleep.

He turned the light off after tucking her in gently and leaving the nursery, returning to his bed.

"How was it?" Nabooru mumbled, feeling her lug of a husband lay back down and cuddling up to him.

"Easy and simple," he mumbled back and closed his eyes, falling back to sleep.