Owen x male reader - The closet incident

Requested by Darkvision19
I hope you like it!
Also things will get abit more heated than usually so WARNING
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You were walking down the hall when you turned the corner you entered the all too familiar broom closet.

You came here when you needed a break from the rest of the world and wanted to be alone with your thoughts...usually leading to thinking about Owen...

You sat on the ground and leaned on the wall. You never knew why nobody ever came here, it was like it doesen't even exist. You sighed and closed your eyes.

You were interrupted by a sound of a door opening, closing and...Owen?

Owen POV

I was searching for (y/n) since it was gonna be time for training soon. I turned a corner and stopped as a sigh left my mouth.

I heard giggling and turned around. Someone opened the door beside me and another person pushed me inside. When I looked at them I saw two young boys with evil grins. They closet the door and a *click* could be heard as they locked it.

"Come on! Stupid kids!"

I banged on the door but stopped since nobody answered and noone really used these corridors.

I turner around and saw (y/n) sitting on the ground. What is he doing here?

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"I come here when I need some time alone...what are YOU doing here?"

"Some kids showed me in here...they locked the door, the training is gonna start soon..."

Honestly...as bad as this seemed, it really wasn't. I mean, I get some alone time with (y/n), who knows what could happen?

He got up and tried the door.

"It's locked."

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock."

He sent me a glare that just made me smirk. I may or may not have developed feelings for him. It was so weird because I don't even remember when, it just happened.

My thoughts were interupted as he tried to ram the door open, with no succes.

He looked around the closet, hoping to find something he could use. Honestly, I didn't want to get out, atleast not yet.

He searched throught some cabinets and focused on getting out.

"(Y/n), can I ask you something?"

He moved to look at the door again with a thoughtful expression.

"Sure."

"Do you like me?"

"Yes."

Your POV

I focused on the door, trying to think of a way out.

"Sure."

"Do you like me?"

"Yes."

Owen went silent. I didn't even know what happened. I was still staring at the door when I finally processed what had just happened and the realization hit me.

My eyes widened and I froze on the spot. I didn't dare to turn around. I felt his gaze on the back of my head, sending shivers up and down my body.

I gulped silently and suddenly felt two arms start to wrap around my waist from behind. I tensed even more and jolted away, my face turning red. Thank god it was so dark in here.

"S-so, do you know how we could get out...?"

I tried changing the subject, obviously failing since this was inevitable.

"No, but, I have some other plan in mind..."

He trailed off as he started to take steps toward you. You tried to distract yourself and started looking in the cupboards again.

You felt arms around your waist and his head on your shoulder. He exhaled through his mouth near your ear, making the hair on your neck stand up as he trailed down your shoulder, tracing over with his nose and lips.

You tugged away once again and found yourself in a corner. You turned around and found Qwen's face so close you could feel his breath.

You made yourself small, intimidated by him. He leaned in and lut his hands on your waist. He brushed his lips over yours and soon kissed you fully.

You hesitated at first, panicking in your head but slowly followed. Your hand going behind his neck, pulling him closer.

He pushed his hips forward, pinning you to the wall. You lightly moaned into the kiss but found a weird strength and flipped around, pinning him to the door.

Before he could react your lips collided again making him melt.

Everything stopped as the door flew open, sending you two to the floor. Owen landed with a quiet 'oof' as your weight pushed him into the floor.

The kids from before were there and ran away as soon as you both looked at them. You looked back at Owen and he stared back. You kissed him again and his hands traveled up and down your sides from your hips up.

You lightly pushed him into the floor, by adding extra weight, making him moan quietly again.

You lulled back again and he stared at you slightly shocked and amazed.

"We should do this more often..."

"We should..."

You trailed off as you glanced around just incase anyone was around and went for another round.
-----------------------------------------------------------
There you go!
I hope you enjoyed!
Tell me what you think!
Vote, comment and request please!