hour one

aubrey entered the classroom, holding the history assignment she needed to hand over to her professor. but the room was empty, only occupied by a boy who sat on the last chair, softly nodding his head while listening to music.

she walked toward the boy with a black bandana. aubrey poked his shoulder to get his attention.

"what?" he asked, taking off the earphones.

"um, do you know where i can find mr. lee?"

"no." he shortly replied and put his earphones on again. aubrey could hear the sound of guitar coming of his phones. she wrinkled her nose. it was rock.

suddenly the wooden door closed. aubrey poked the boy's shoulder again, wide eyed.

"what do you want?" he asked quite rudely.

"the door," she pointed, ignoring the way he talked to her. "it's closed."

"yeah, so? it was probably just the wind." he shrugged.

"i know, but that's not the point, idiot!" aubrey passed her fingers through her brunette hair.

"and what is the point then?" 

"it's broken, and only opens from outside."

"you're kidding, right?" the boy asked, horrified with the thought of being locked in the room, and no one could help them because it was already late and there wasn't anybody at the school.

aubrey sat on the floor, sighing. "no, it looks like we're stuck here."

.....

so this is story will have like 10 chapters cuz it's a short story and yeah, only 10 chapters and maybe an epilogue

please vote, comment and share with your friends (: